Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Victorious: Music from the Hit TV Show
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 2, 2011
Amazing album!!! When this reaches #1, I'm goin' to listen to her music all the time. My favorite songs are Make it Shine, Freak the Freak Out, Beggin' on your Knees, Best Friend's Brother, I want you back, All I want is Everything, and Leave it All to Shine. Buy it!!! I'd get this for a gift.
on September 5, 2011
This album is so good i love jamming out too all the songs on it. I really like the song freak the freak out and beggin on your knees.
on August 22, 2011
I got this for my daughters, ages 6 and 7. They love it. I, on the other hand, kind of what to throw it out the window because they won't stop playing it. Over, and over, and over. :)
on September 3, 2011
Hi! So, I'm 10 years old and a big fan of Victorious. I found this CD at my library and loved it! The songs are all clean and have good lyrics. My favorites are Make it Shine, Freak the Freak Out, Best Friend's Brother, Beggin' On Your Knees, You're the Reason, Give It Up, Tell Me that You Love Me, and Leave it all to Shine. Here are my ratings of the songs:
Make it Shine: A really good and fun song. Doesen't get old. 5/5
Freak the Freak Out: Fun to dance to and I think this song goes really good with Victoria's voice. 5/5
Best Friend's Brother: My #1 fave! It's an awesome song, I love the beat, and the theme isn't really sung much so I like that it has an unique theme. 5/5
Beggin' On Your Knees: Great revenge song. I watched the episode and loved how Tori embarrased him. This is a great song. 5/5
All I want is everything: Good song, but not my favorite. 3.5/5
You're the Reason: Great and sweet song! I made a music video of it with Windows Movie Maker. 5/5
Give it Up: My 2nd favorite! I just love Liz and Ariana's voices together and it's just so much fun to dance to! 5/5
I want you back: Good cover! Maybe not exactly my style, but still really good. 4/5
Song 2 You: Very sweet but not really as good as most. 3.5/5
Tell Me that You Love Me: A great song I can't get out of my head! 5/5
Finally Falling: A really good song but, unlike most on this CD, it gets boring after a while. 4/5
Leave it all to Shine: iCarly and Victorious are two of my favorite shows so I loved the crossover. I love the Victorious and iCarly theme song so this is great. Not your usual mash-up. My 3rd favorite. 5/5

Overall, this is a great soundtrack to a great show. Don't hesitate to buy!
on September 5, 2011
All of the songs on this CD are upbeat and catchy. It is fun and will have you dancing and singing along in no time. The cover of the Jackson 5's "I Want You Back" is one the best covers I have heard of the hit. Victoria Justice is much more talented and classy than Miley, Selena, and Demi combined! This album is highly recommended!
on January 17, 2012
Bought this for my wife and daughter, they love the show and they loved the CD. Only problem is now the baby wants to listen to this CD EVERY TIME we are in the car. It's catchy, but Daddy needs a break from Victorious every once in a while :)
Great CD!
on September 5, 2011
This album was needed as soon as Victorious from the get-go. From "Make It Shine", "I Want You Back" and "Freak the Freak Out" this album is a must have buy to Victorious fans. My favorite songs are " Freak The Freak Out", "All I want is Everything" and "I Want You Back" Excellent for VIctoria Justice and her amazing cast
on September 28, 2011
This album featured some of the cast members who we don't get to hear as much on the show. Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies sang wonderfully in "Give it Up" and wowed me with their vocal talent! "I Want You Back" is one of my favorite songs on the album. I'll admit, it's catchy and it gets stuck in my head. I would recommend this to anyone who likes the show.
on August 30, 2011
Got this for my niece for her 5th birthday & she absolutely LOVES it ! She loves the show & now she loves her CD. It has alll the BEST songs & its a pretty lengthy album so all in all, AWESOME purchase ! Definitely worth the price & GREAT for a gift :-)
on September 5, 2011
this soundtrack to this show is amazing wall better then the other kids soundtracks that came out like shake it up the songs on this album are very catchy and m,ake you want to sing and dance along. also this cd can be listened to anyone. so if i were you i would go out and buy it