- File Size: 1089 KB
- Print Length: 175 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0990542335
- Publisher: RTS PenPoint Publications; 3 edition (January 21, 2016)
- Publication Date: January 21, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01AXCMG8S
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,629,269 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #3034 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Women's Christian Living
- #4554 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Devotionals
- #8502 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Worship & Devotion
|Print List Price:||$10.95|
Save $2.96 (27%)
Victory's Road: A Graceful Drive Through Life's Obstacles Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 175 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In her own words: "In the course of time, God revealed even more to me regarding my purpose. I was to deliver His message of restoration to women. The more revelation I received, the more excited I became. I realized these things were rooted heavily in my heart. I now understood my service to the Body of Christ to a greater degree. It was not long before women began sharing their life experiences with me. I would offer God's truth to them as they came to me, and also words of encouragement to get them through their situations."
Most recent customer reviews
It's not age specific. ...Read more