Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Victrola 50's Retro Bluetooth Record Player & Multimedia Center with Built-in Speakers - 3-Speed Turntable, CD Player, AM/FM Radio | Vinyl to MP3 Recording | Wireless Music Streaming | Red
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MORE THAN A RECORD PLAYER – With 50s retro looks & modern features, this turntable plays & records your Vinyls to MP3 (Mac/PC software & USB cable included). It has a CD player, AM/FM radio, Bluetooth, Aux & headphone jack, plus stereo speakers
- NO STEREO SYSTEM OR EXTRA EQUIPMENT REQUIRED. Get it up and running in minutes. Retro looks combined with the convenience of modern technology make this record player a great value - ideal for beginners & vintage enthusiasts alike
- THREE SPEED BELT-DRIVEN TURNTABLE – This 3-speed (33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm) record player features UPGRADED PREMIUM SOUND QUALITY with minimum vibrations. It is perfect for your living room, bedroom or office and a great choice for vinyl lovers
- ALL THE CONTROLS YOU NEED – Features a volume and FM tuner knob, input select (function) button and a complete set of buttons for the CD player. The screen comes on in blue LED light, buttons have a nice feel to them, and the whole look is trendy 50s
- HIGH QUALITY DESIGN & FINISHING – Victrola's 115-year commitment to craftsmanship is evident in the stylish retro case, strong built quality, gentle lifting mechanism and well-balanced sound
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Started in 1906, the 100 year old Victrola brand is known worldwide for its nostalgic design, distinctive craftsmanship and premium sound quality. All of our Victrola products share that same iconic look, but combine the latest in today’s technology with options to play your music from decades ago.
Victrola 50's Retro Record Player with Bluetooth and CD
Bring retro style and a versatile audio experience to your home with this Victrola 50's Retro Record Player. This Victrola Retro Record Player Stereo with Bluetooth and USB Digital Encoding comes in a cool retro design and is capable of playing AM/FM radio, CD's, wireless music, and vinyl records. Enjoy crisp, clean audio in multiple formats.
- Record from Vinyl to MP3
- 3-Speed Turntable (33 1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- AM/FM Radio with Backlit Tuner
- Built-In CD Player & Stereo Speakers
- Bluetooth Wirelessly Streams Music up to 33 Feet Away
- 3.5mm Aux-In and Headphone Jack
Wireless Bluetooth Capability
Stream music wirelessly up to 33 feet away. Listen to your music from your Bluetooth compatible device with ease. Just connect and play!
Built-In CD Player
Easily insert your favorite CDs into the built-in CD Player and enjoy the music through the powerful stereo speakers.
MP3 Conversion via USB Encoding
Easily digitize your favorite vinyl records to MP3! Connect to your computer via the included USB cable and use our simple recording software (PC and Mac Compatible).
Compare with similar items
The Victrola 50s retro style record player takes you back in time - with its trendsetting retro looks combined with modern technology. Perfect for vinyl lovers, the 50's Retro Turntable features a 3-speed phono, a CD Player, and an AM/FM radio. With built-in Bluetooth, you can now stream music from your tablet, smartphone or MP3 using Bluetooth. Plus, this stylish piece lets you record from vinyl to MP3 (Mac/PC software and USB cable included). That’s not all – with 3.5mm Auxiliary Input, USB port and Headphone jack, the turntable opens a world of music possibilities that were unimaginable in the earlier Vinyl days.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said, all other functions performed not only satisfactorily, but above expectations. The sound quality of the record player is excellent; much better than I was expecting. It’s not at all tinny or muffled: very clear, sharp, and with enough bass. Overall, the sound is excellent for a unit of this size and price. It’s as good or better than any unit I’ve heard in this price range. The radio works well and I played a couple songs from my phone using the blue tooth and that worked well, too, except the volume was not as great as with the record player, but that may have more to do with my phone than the Victrola. I have the unit in a (approximately) 25 x 15 foot room and it fills the room with clear, undistorted music at much less than full volume. When I say it fills the room, I don’t mean that it’s ear-shattering, but loud enough for most listeners.
So, if you’re lucky enough to get a unit with a functioning cd player, and you probably will (judging from the other reviews), then this is an excellent buy. Even without the functioning cd player, I’m keeping mine, which must say something about its other virtues, but I cannot give higher than a 1 star rating since I bought a cd player, but I didn’t get a cd player.
Top international reviews
Speakers are awesome, however the sound quality is alright
Overall, would recommend if you want to buy a music player with both vinyl, cd and radio settings!
FACIL DE USAR Y A MUY BUEN PRECIO.
There were three main functional issues with this item which caused us to return it.
First, the record player. The item did not sit well on its four feet and wobbled quite a bit. This led to poor tracking on the record player. This is too bad because the record player is certainly the main draw of this item! We may have got a rare dud in this respect, who knows.
Second, the speakers were only okay. This is expected of the small in-unit drivers. They would be good enough for playing lower fidelity sources like the radio and the record player, but the more sophisticated listener would not be very happy with the sound from a CD or Bluetooth source.
Third, there were few controls for the CD player function. Not a big deal for an item of this nature, but if you want to put a couple specific songs on repeat, this will not be for you.
In short, this is a great decorative piece and it would be functional and sound decent for a record player (assuming you didn’t get a wobbly one like we did) and a radio. It won’t be good for you if you are looking for high quality sound or something more heavy duty.
This record player plays that record real well!
The sounds is great. Bluetooth connectivity is wonderful! And it looks pretty awesome too!!
My daughter loves it as do I!!