Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: VidPro 35 inch Tripod Carrying Case with Strap for Bogen-Manfrotto, Sunpak, Vanguard, Slik, Giottos and Gitzo Tripods
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on August 11, 2009
Simple, economical, perfectly suited as a light well made bag for the slightly longer tripod. A bit of a squeeze, but bag will accommodate an actual measured 36 inches of tripod with head. Note that the squeeze is for the length, the girth is more than ample for my Manfrotto 3021pro with 322RC2 head.

The side pocket a bonus for those pesky tripod tools and extra parts or plates that go with tripod. Economical enough that I'm ordering a second bag for the backup tripod, so that switching places will no longer be an issue.
on April 9, 2010
I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the price for this item, and the reviews looked good so I took a chance. I'm very glad I did. It holds my Manfrotto 055CXPRO3 sticks and 322RC2 head easily, with the head either turned 90 degrees from the sticks or angled to add to their length. Nicely padded (I wouldn't toss them on a plane, but I wouldn't do that anyway but fine for everyday use.) It has plenty of room to add a monopod or a light or reflector stand if you need to.
on April 6, 2009
Excellent bag for the price and I am well satisfied with the quality. My Manfrotto 3021BPro with 3275 Geared Head fit perfectly with room to spare. The side pocket is perfect to store a tripod sling. Wish there was a shoulder pad on the strap. Not real heavy padding but a good bag to keep the tripod from getting scratched up when in a trunk or back of the truck.
on November 24, 2010
I needed a bag to carry my Manfrotto 3021BPRO Tripod and Manfrotto 488RC2 Midi Ball Head (about 32" combined). I didn't want to spend a lot of money for something like this so this product seemed like highly suitable for my purpose for the money. Well, that's exactly what I got: a cheap bag that does its job, no more, no less. It's a comfortable fit for my tripod with the head. Given the product quality, I don't feel like I got a great "deal" as I think you can get the same quality for less on eBay. The side pocket zipper came undone on my first inspection, but that was quickly fixed. I expect that to happen again, though -- but no big deal. I'm thinking about adding a shoulder pad for safety seat belts sold in the automotive section at WalMart or Sears to add some comfort to the cheap shoulder strap the product came with.

For anyone who's looking for a longer and better quality bag for your photography or video needs, you might take a look at a "Coleman" type of bag designed for carrying picnic or camping chairs -- more room and more solidly made.
on August 8, 2011
Perfectly fits my Manfrotto 055XPROB with 327RC2 ball head attached and pointed straight up. Great so I don't have to detach the head to put it away. Kinda wish it could be opened up from one of the ends so I could pull out the tripod like a sword. Even with the tripod, there's still plenty of room to put in other items like umbrellas, small light stands, real swords, etc. The padding is not the thickest so the bag looks and feels a little flimsy. I wouldn't check it in at the airport. There are no pads for the shoulder or hands. I would say this bag is more for storage than travel, so pads aren't needed.
on February 14, 2010
I purchased this bag for a tripod that I bought that didn't come with a quality bag of it's own with a shoulder strap. After reading other reviews, I decided that it sounded like this bag was "pretty" good and would work well for my needs including carrying my "mini" SD Card Video Camera AND Shoulder Bag AT THE SAME TIME! I literally could not have designed it better! As another reviewer stated, "the bag is MUCH better than I (we),was/were expecting." Given that it easily accommodates my collapsible 60 inch Tripod, AND my mini digital Video Camera in it's shoulder bag at the SAME TIME this bag was just the ticket for my needs. It very nicely met my expectations and more. It will allow me to take my tripod literally everywhere, from formal environment filming - where I would need to wear my suit, to wearing my Levis and casuals, this bag works. Although the padding is thin it is MUCH better padded than ANY OTHER BAG I've seen in the stores at twice the price, and the material used should last a long, long time. I do wish that the bag had rubber feet or some kind of protectors on the bottom (opposite side of the carrying handle), so that it would protect the bag when laid down, but given the tough material it is made of. others would probably consider such protectors overkill. Otherwise PERFECT for my needs.

Thanks Amazon, again a great product and delivery as usual. I'm VERY Happy.
on June 11, 2013
Does the job. Fits my Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod and 702 fluid head, assembled, with room to spare for my Opteka 23-inch Track Slider. Has little to no padding, and lacks shape. Good enough for the money, but I wish I paid the extra cash for the Manfrotto bag.

^UPDATE

After taking this bag on four shoots the zipper broke. Buyer beware.
on July 17, 2012
The price certainly seemed right for this bag, and it looked good on first inspection. My first real use for it was weeks later, and the zipper broke on that first excursion. (The bag was certainly not overstuffed at the time.) Ironically, I bought it to replace a bag I'd used for a dozen years or so before that zipper failed. Based on my experience in recent years, buying anything that depends on a zipper is a crapshoot. I'm sure many manufacturers import them from the same cheap and unreliable source.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon April 28, 2015
The Vidpro TC-35 Padded Tripod Case is definitely a budget offering but gets the job done: holds my medium sized Manfrotto light stands (1052 & 1051), two smaller LimoStudio stands and PBL cross bar, plus a few odds and ends. I occasionally carry it to gigs but it's primarily a light duty bag for storage and organization. It's spec'd with Cordura fabric but the interior padding is very thin (couple millimeters). So protection from minor bumps and scrapes but don't plan on checking it at the airport.

My Manfrotto 055 tripod and 054 ball head also fit fine. However, the same tripod with Manfrotto 502 video head barely squeezes in if I remove the panning arm. If I leave the panning arm attached, but angled downwards, the bag is too narrow and will not zip closed.

The sewing and light duty plastic zipper appear to be decent quality but only time will tell on those items. The strap and handle are thin and lack pads. I added a Timbuk2 strap pad I had laying around and it helped a lot when fully loaded.

For fewer Shekels more than a BigMac meal for two, this bag is a bargain.
on April 29, 2011
I believe you basically get what you pay for so I am still sure there is a reason a person would spend 100USD or more on a bag. But, at practically 1/10 that price this is a pretty awesome deal. Previous reviews helped me make the decision, seeing that like I, semi pro and pro photographers were putting their respectable quality Manfrotto's in the bag, so their word meant more seeing they must know something about quality.

As always, totally pleased with Amazon's ordering process time, got this bag with free shipping in 4 days. It is certainly large enough to store/transport my Manfrotto 055XPROB sticks and 322RC2 joystick head, has a little bit of padding to the material so that seems nice, zipper is of quality construction, and the nylon webbing straps are more than sufficient for the job. The bag material itself feels of quality design, and the handles are reinforced secure to the bag with decent stitching. MY ONLY COMPLAINT, if I were king, the shoulder strap would be an adjustable length, but for the price the simple design works!

As stated in title, I liked what I found with this bag so nice I decided to purchase 2 of them, and will be able to transport misc light stands in the second bag.