Vidalia Chop Wizard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chop vegetables, fruit, cheese, and more in half the time
- Handy gadget chops and dices veggies with one swift motion
- Includes 2 super sharp insert discs for perfect chopping and dicing every time
- Catch container doubles as a measuring cup with marks from 1/2 cup up to 2 cups
- Includes handy lid cleaning tool; dishwasher safe
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||NEI As Seen On TV||Amazon.com||ALISKID||YouPinYC|
|Color||Green||Clear Plastic Base, White Plastic Top w/Stainless Insert and Blades||Green||White||Green 1|
|Item Dimensions||10.5 x 11.25 x 11.87 in||3.6 x 4.7 x 11.3 in||5 x 11 x 3 in||—||—|
|Item Weight||3 lbs||1.11 lbs||1.05 lbs||—||—|
|Size||large||—||One Size||28.8 * 11.6 * 9.7 CM||—|
Vidalia Chop Wizard VOWR-2. All In One! Chop or Dicing Blades, Storage Bin with lid and 1/2 to 2 Cup measure marks. Lid Cleaning Tool.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- good time saver
- you have to press really hard for it to slice. I've been using it mostly for dicing onions and I learned the hard way to first cut it into quarters and then press on it. Sometimes I have to put my whole weight on a thing to make it dice it. Workout in itself
- cleaning it is hard. That "cleaner" thingy is very fragile and broke after 6 months of use or so. I now have to use my knife to clean it, which make take about 5 min for just the slicer. That's a reason why I'm going to buy another slicer since I'm tired of spending too much time to clean it
I use it at least once a week,sometimes more. I make a lot of soup, chilis, stews and use it to chop onions, carrots, celery, potatoes, and other vegetables. I have also used it for apples and other fruits. What a time saver!
For onions, I do have to cut them in quarters before using in the chopper, but that is no big deal. I have bought many of these for gifts and the recipients love them.
They do wear out but, in my experience, only after a lot of use. I am a customer forever!
UPDATE: After using this chopper 5 or 6 times it didn't seem to work as well. Infact, I ended up throwing it out because It got extremely frustrating to use. Food would get stuck up into the blades and it would jam up. I was spending more time fooling around with it instead of chopping food.
I'm back to my chefs knife.