Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Vidalia Chop Wizard" and save 40% off the $25.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Vidalia Chop Wizard
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chop vegetables, fruit, cheese, and more in half the time
- Handy gadget chops and dices veggies with one swift motion
- Includes 2 super sharp insert discs for perfect chopping and dicing every time
- Catch container doubles as a measuring cup with marks from 1/2 cup up to 2 cups
- Includes handy lid cleaning tool; dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Vidalia Chop Wizard
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NEI As Seen On TV||Perella's||NEI As Seen On TV||NEI As Seen On TV||Amazon.com||YouPinYC|
|Color||Green||White||Clear Plastic Base, White Plastic Top w/Stainless Insert and Blades||White||Green||Green|
|Item Dimensions||10.5 x 11.25 x 11.87 in||—||3.6 x 4.7 x 11.3 in||5.3 x 5.8 x 10.8 in||5 x 11 x 3 in||—|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces||—||1.11 lbs||2.6 lbs||1.3 lbs||—|
|Material Type||plastic||—||—||—||Plastic||304 Stainless Steel,food grade ABS|
Vidalia Chop Wizard VOWR-2. All In One! Chop or Dicing Blades, Storage Bin with lid and 1/2 to 2 Cup measure marks. Lid Cleaning Tool.
Top customer reviews
- good time saver
- you have to press really hard for it to slice. I've been using it mostly for dicing onions and I learned the hard way to first cut it into quarters and then press on it. Sometimes I have to put my whole weight on a thing to make it dice it. Workout in itself
- cleaning it is hard. That "cleaner" thingy is very fragile and broke after 6 months of use or so. I now have to use my knife to clean it, which make take about 5 min for just the slicer. That's a reason why I'm going to buy another slicer since I'm tired of spending too much time to clean it
The photo shows a product that minces garlic, and makes clean-up easy-peasy: the Sujejo Mini-Garlic Press. (See the little metal grate on the lid? SO easy to clean this!) Add that "preventive grate" and my rating would go to 5 stars, without question.
For the positive: I've made (short) potato fries with the chopper-sized cutter; and have minced onions with the small grate. Really loved the ease of use (hard to push, though if the items are too thick) and the evenness of size.
I'd recommend it... IF you don't mind spending lots of time cleaning up the grid in the lid.
1) I have tried at least twice to dice an onion with the smaller of the 2 blades, and for whatever reason, it just doesn't work and the onion gets horribly mangled and stuck. The work around is that I just use the larger blades, but sometimes I would much prefer smaller bits of onion. This is disappointing considered it's called the "Vidalia Chop Wizard," as in vidalia onion
2) Even though it's dishwasher safe, I still have to spend way to much time manually picking out the leftover bits of veggies with the included pick from both the blades and the top cover. This is very annoying to me. Because of it's shape, it also takes up a TON of space on the top rack of the dishwasher.
I probably would not buy this for a friend, though it occasionally saves me time.