Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Vidalia Chop Wizard" and save 53% off the $25.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Vidalia Chop Wizard
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.24. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.46 (25%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chop vegetables, fruit, cheese, and more in half the time
- Handy gadget chops and dices veggies with one swift motion
- Includes 2 super sharp insert discs for perfect chopping and dicing every time
- Catch container doubles as a measuring cup with marks from 1/2 cup up to 2 cups
- Includes handy lid cleaning tool; dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NEI As Seen On TV||ALISKID||NEI As Seen On TV||National Sales Direct||Perella's||Amazon.com|
|Color||Green||White||White||Clear Plastic Base, White Plastic Top w/Stainless Insert and Blades||White||Green|
|Item Dimensions||10.5 x 11.25 x 11.87 in||—||5.3 x 5.8 x 10.8 in||3.6 x 4.7 x 11.3 in||—||5 x 11 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||0.32 ounces||—||2.6 lbs||1.11 lbs||—||1.3 lbs|
|Size||large||28.8 * 11.6 * 9.7 CM||—||—||—||One Size|
Vidalia Chop Wizard VOWR-2. All In One! Chop or Dicing Blades, Storage Bin with lid and 1/2 to 2 Cup measure marks. Lid Cleaning Tool.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Down a star because the last one we had broke at the hinge between the white top and the clear plastic bottom. I'd recommend you ease up if you're putting a lot of your weight on this device, and don't ask too much of it. But, even though it broke we bought another, and that tells you something.
- good time saver
- you have to press really hard for it to slice. I've been using it mostly for dicing onions and I learned the hard way to first cut it into quarters and then press on it. Sometimes I have to put my whole weight on a thing to make it dice it. Workout in itself
- cleaning it is hard. That "cleaner" thingy is very fragile and broke after 6 months of use or so. I now have to use my knife to clean it, which make take about 5 min for just the slicer. That's a reason why I'm going to buy another slicer since I'm tired of spending too much time to clean it
Cleaning: It is a bit difficult to clean, but they give you a little tool to help you clean the top part. I tend to hit the top against the side of the sink, and that will get out 50% of it off the bat. Additionally, do not used on soft things like bananas. However, if you put in medium firm veggies, like onion and bell peppers, put the skin side up. This will make it considerably easier to clean. Blessings! May you use it in good health and for good health.
1) I have tried at least twice to dice an onion with the smaller of the 2 blades, and for whatever reason, it just doesn't work and the onion gets horribly mangled and stuck. The work around is that I just use the larger blades, but sometimes I would much prefer smaller bits of onion. This is disappointing considered it's called the "Vidalia Chop Wizard," as in vidalia onion
2) Even though it's dishwasher safe, I still have to spend way to much time manually picking out the leftover bits of veggies with the included pick from both the blades and the top cover. This is very annoying to me. Because of it's shape, it also takes up a TON of space on the top rack of the dishwasher.
I probably would not buy this for a friend, though it occasionally saves me time.