Vidalia Chop Wizard
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chop vegetables, fruit, cheese, and more in half the time
- Handy gadget chops and dices veggies with one swift motion
- Includes 2 super sharp insert discs for perfect chopping and dicing every time
- Catch container doubles as a measuring cup with marks from 1/2 cup up to 2 cups
- Includes handy lid cleaning tool; dishwasher safe
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
Vidalia Chop Wizard VOWR-2. All In One! Chop or Dicing Blades, Storage Bin with lid and 1/2 to 2 Cup measure marks. Lid Cleaning Tool.
Top customer reviews
The second one I had broke at the hinge. Why are these always breaking? Because the grates aren't sharp enough and you must push down REALLY SUPER HARD to get anything to cut. That's fine. I'm strong and so it's easy for me to use this. The only problem is the CHEAPO plastic they use. That can't handle the amount of pressure needed to use this.
My third one I only use for big jobs of soft veggies or fruits: onions, apples, pears, etc.
I cannot, in good conscience, recommend this to anyone because of the poor design. It's a shame because it's a beautiful idea. Helpful. Awesome. And then you actually use it and it breaks within a month or two.
What I liked about this is that it came with 2 size dicer blades. To get through all this slicing and dicing, I just did it in phases. Were in our mid 40s and try not to get too much with seeds and also I use the seeds for growing our own veggies so I core every veggie etc before I do the dicing.
Note, that the grid for each veggie or fruit has to stay within the 1 3/4 x 1 1/34 spacing grid or it won't work. Another point to keep in mind it will only work on soft fruit/veggies. so no sweet potatoes since there like bricks and will demolish this wizard.
After receiving the product at a discount we gave it a 4 star unbiased review rating - Product Summary:
' Comes with 2 sliding grids.
' Is a dicer and also a measuring cup
' Easy to wash
' Comes with a cleaning brush to clear grid
' Easy and fast appliance
' Unit has rubber feet so your wizard doesn't fly off your counter
' Doesn't come with a storage box or pouch so keep the box or it will be hard to store in the pantry
' Made of plastic - manufacturer should think of building this in a durable metal since there is a lot of pressure being place on the hinge.
Saftey! - Be careful with the dicing grid; they are very sharp!.
- good time saver
- you have to press really hard for it to slice. I've been using it mostly for dicing onions and I learned the hard way to first cut it into quarters and then press on it. Sometimes I have to put my whole weight on a thing to make it dice it. Workout in itself
- cleaning it is hard. That "cleaner" thingy is very fragile and broke after 6 months of use or so. I now have to use my knife to clean it, which make take about 5 min for just the slicer. That's a reason why I'm going to buy another slicer since I'm tired of spending too much time to clean it
The photo shows a product that minces garlic, and makes clean-up easy-peasy: the Sujejo Mini-Garlic Press. (See the little metal grate on the lid? SO easy to clean this!) Add that "preventive grate" and my rating would go to 5 stars, without question.
For the positive: I've made (short) potato fries with the chopper-sized cutter; and have minced onions with the small grate. Really loved the ease of use (hard to push, though if the items are too thick) and the evenness of size.
I'd recommend it... IF you don't mind spending lots of time cleaning up the grid in the lid.