- Publisher: Natl Art Education Assn (December 30, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 189016027X
- ISBN-13: 978-1890160272
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.8 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,399,767 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Video Art for the Classroom
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This anthology features contributions from over 18 video artists and educators. Each contributing author offers a diverse approach to the use of video art with students. This book offers examples spanning a broad range of various technological levels, and projects ranging from the shoebox "camera" to actual animation, documentary, broadcast journalism, and more. Each chapter relays a distinct account of how video art was and can be used successfully in the K-12 classroom or community to make art come alive, regardless of budget or technological savvy.