Zune HD 16 GB Video MP3 Player Black(Certified Refurbished)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes
- IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION: To get started using Zune HD, download the latest software to your PC from zune.net/setup and charge your Zune using the supplied cable for at least 30 minutes before use
- 16 GB capacity for up to 4,000 songs, 24 hours standard definition video, or 5 hours high definition video
- 3.3-inch OLED screen with 480 x 272 resolution and 16:9 display
- Watch supported 720p HD movies, TV shows, and videos in high definition
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Zune is the premium digital experience that gives you access to the latest in entertainment and technology, allowing you to enjoy, connect, and discover content in a whole new way the way you like it. Browse, stream, buy, and play all you want, including music, HD video, podcasts, games, and much more. Gain the freedom to enjoy your entertainment. Zune brings your content up front, so you're always in control.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, there seems to be a large black dot in the middle of the screen (see attached photo) which is most likely a dead pixel/s.
Update: No matter how long I charge this thing, it will not turn on unless it's plugged in. Since I'm using this for my car any way and its plugged in regardless I guess still works for me. And in just a few hours of posting this, the dot got bigger.
Update 12/12/17: It died 12/1/17 with no warning. Zune won't accept a charge. Shows no signs of life even when trying to do a hard reset. It didn't even make it 90 days which is very disappointing because it's otherwise a great product.