Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Oiled forum

Video currently unavailable??

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 65 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 15, 2010, 3:02:59 AM PDT
Neil Parra says:
I was watching S.O.A then all of the sudden it stopped and said " Due to our licensing agreements this video is currently not available for purchase or rental." Anyone having this problem??

Posted on Mar 31, 2012, 12:28:45 PM PDT
Yep. Same message but no explanation. No estimation of time frame. No link to ask questions. Outstanding customer service.

Posted on Dec 7, 2012, 1:46:22 AM PST
I am a Prime member and just clocked on four videos to watch and all four sai no picture available and video currently unavailable

Posted on Mar 12, 2013, 7:44:02 PM PDT
Disney Girl says:
I purchased the whole season of The Secret Circle and it is now unavailable. Amazon said that it was due to a licensing agreement but it wasn't as if I was just streaming it. It seems that once you purchase something it should be available to the customer since it was purchased when the previous agreement was valid.

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 5:53:38 PM PDT
Having the same problem, none of the videos have a picture and they all say video currently unavailable, also, in my video library it says that there are no videos available, like if I never purchased any videos at all.

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 6:18:55 PM PDT
At the very least, you should get a refund if they yank the carpet from underneath you.

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 7:41:35 PM PDT
I am currently having the same problem tonight.

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 7:46:11 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Mar 29, 2013, 7:46:21 PM PDT]

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 7:53:07 PM PDT
M says:
Having the same issue with Kourtney and Kim take Miami. Maybe something is up with the site?

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 7:54:31 PM PDT
Paul says:
same here

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 7:54:31 PM PDT
I am as well having the same problem tonight? No picture or links and only "Video Currently Unavailable" ...

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 7:56:45 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 29, 2013, 7:58:49 PM PDT
Something's definitely wrong at Amazon. I'm getting the same thing on every video, even free ones. I'm sure they know about the problem. Right...? :( They probably just forgot to add more kittens to the treadmill.

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:00:02 PM PDT
Koshur Chaan says:
i tried to watch a man from beijing and it started streaming on the tv but i cant watch it on the laptop ???? it says unavailable for all the videos now

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:03:06 PM PDT
I'm watching Doctor Who season 2 and it says "video currently unavailable" even though I just watched one episode...what's up here??

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:05:37 PM PDT
John Clark says:
I'm getting the same issue on all videos ..... Video Currently Unavailable

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:06:47 PM PDT
Naughty Schoolgirls 5 is unavailable.

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:07:38 PM PDT
Mark Twain says:
Add me to the list, all videos in the entire site show as "video currently unavailable." Da hell is going on?

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:07:42 PM PDT
Delfin Reyes says:
Looks like all the videos are currently unavailable. Crazy

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:07:52 PM PDT
S. Cooper says:
Me too. Did the streaming servers crash?

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:12:46 PM PDT
I bought season 3 of the Walking Dead and was able to watch ONE episode. When I click on episode two it says "video currently unavailable". My digital order summary shows the purchase. My video library is empty. There is no phone number to be found to call. I had been a Netflix customer and decided to give Amazon.com a try...Perhaps it is time to go back to Netflix?

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:14:02 PM PDT
my entire watchlist has disappeared as well as my video library of things I have bought.

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:14:27 PM PDT
Hyena says:
I am having the same issue. Every movie I choose to watch states video currently unavailable. Hello Amazon?

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:15:55 PM PDT
Brett says:
All of it is down. None are working.

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:15:58 PM PDT
Joshua says:
Appears most videos are down (no content) or in flux (goes from working to no content). Days of Thunder, and Justified Season 1 HD both went from being watchable to not within a few minutes. Also links are working incorrectly, clicking on Doctor who season 1 shows no content, but shows a list of episodes, most of which are not related to doctor who and appears to be pulling all the videos that meet a certain category that matches doctor who season 1. It gives you an option to Download only most of them which brings you to a 404 page. Now 'Rose' (Doctor who season 1 episode 1) appears to be getting closer to working, giving you the option to play it, which is not loading, other episodes are not working (tested season 1 episode 6) giving you the no content page. All of this is changing as I type this.

Posted on Mar 29, 2013, 8:19:07 PM PDT
Chaos Eric says:
Yes, I am having the same experience as you, Joshua.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Oiled forum
Participants:  58
Total posts:  65
Initial post:  Sep 15, 2010
Latest post:  Jun 15, 2017

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 20 customers

This discussion is about