- Brand Name: VideoSecu
- Model Number: 1UU
- Item Package Quantity: 1
VideoSecu VESA Adapter Plate LED LCD Plasma 3D TV Wall Mount Bracket Extender, Mount Accessory MLEB 1UU
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Universal wall mount extender adapter plater, for wall mount with VESA200x200 or large pattern
- Converts VESA200 Wall Mount to VESA 300/400/400x200, and extends VESA400 to 600, 600 to 700 or 800, 800 to 1000
- Heavy gauge steel construction. Loading capacity 180 lb. Actual loading capacity is limited by the wall mount
- Easy Install, Includes Standard Hardware Kit
- Black finish. 4 pcs per pack
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Skip forward almost a year: I want a new, bigger TV.
Oh no! My wall mount doesn't support TVs any big because the VESA plate isn't large enough. I went to every electronics/hardware/etc store I could think of: Best Buy, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, etc. Everyone said they had something that would solve the problem over the phone but were incompetent and wrong when I got to the store.
My wife said, why don't you search on Amazon. Idiot! Why didn't I think of that?
On the way home from this horrible shopping trip, I clicked three buttons and had this item shipped. It arrived quickly and I tried it out immediately.
It works PERFECTLY. I can't believe how happy I am with the product. It's so simple: four pieces of metal, lots of holes, lots of different screws. But it does the job great.
The only "problem" is that the instructions have an incomprehensible level of detail, but luckily it doesn't matter because it's obvious what you do with it.
Bravo! Every store should carry a few of these.
1) The adapter plate covers the LG TV's power cord. I used an angle grinder and a dremel to cut & sand a 1/4" x 2 1/2" notch in the plate that would've covered the cord. The plate is quite thick so I don't think it had a structural impact on the adapter. But if you have a TV with cords inside the 400mm VESA square and don't want to make sparks fly or the general hassle of hacking up your new bracket, you may want to look elsewhere.
2) The mounting holes in the Omnimount UCL-L VESA 200 plate are recessed on the back side and there isn't enough room to get a socket around the lock nuts that came with the adapter. And you cannot reverse the hardware either: the end of the bolts & nuts are too deep (they'd poke holes in your TV). I had to use a small pair of needle nose pliers to hold the nuts while I tightened the bolts.
3) The adapter plates could move around a bit (up/down & side-to-side) on my mount until they were completely tight. In order to get the adapter squarely lined up with the bolt holes on the back of the TV, I had to semi-tighten the plates, jiggle the adapter/mount into position on the back of the TV, then take it off and tighten the bolts all the way - being careful not to knock the plates out of alignment. This was a minor annoyance.
Other than an install process that took about 5x longer than it should have, this adapter is fine. It would've taken me much longer for me to pull six lag bolts out of my wall, patch & paint the holes, & install a new wall mount.
The holes are drilled accurately, and the steel is thick. I'd just make sure it will work without modification on your specific setup before ordering.
This VESA adapter plate did the trick perfectly. The installation is pretty straightforward, and with a bit of mental origami, you can configure each individual plate to adapt to a wide variety of scenarios.
You first bolt the adapter plate to your existing VESA mount (hardware included), then attach your TV to the plates. The only challenge I experienced occurred during this stage. After attaching the two opposite corners to my TV, the remaining two corners of the adapter plates were about 1/4" off from the holes in the back of our TV.
I solved this issue by slightly loosening the bolts that secured the adapter plate to our original mount, giving me a bit of wiggle-room. I then attached the plates to the TV, and re-tightened the bolts that attached the plates to the original mount.
The result is a completely secure mount, that doesn't introduce any "wiggle" to the operation of the original mount.
It's important to check the weight rating of your mount against the weight of your new TV. In our case, the 45" TV we were replacing was actually heavier than the new 60" TV we were mounting, so we had plenty of capacity on the VESA mount itself. As HDTV's get thinner and lighter, I expect plenty of other people will have this same experience.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect solution for fitting larger screens or VESA non compliant hole spacing, especially, Sony TVs.Published 3 days ago by Pamela Hill
Worked beautifully. I think this is supposed to be for tv but i used for monitors. I have a Samsung and an Asus monitor. Read morePublished 11 days ago by M
These would have been perfect but they did not fit the application for which I tried to use them. The computer itself (I was trying to attach to the back of the screen) was in the... Read morePublished 14 days ago by D. Emanuel
The product is extremely simple: 4 identical pieces of metal. Each piece has a bend in the middle so that each halve is offest. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Brian
Worked perfectly! We bought a new tv that was bigger, but much lighter than our old model. This worked exactly as described and it is made of quality material.Published 16 days ago by ethel
New 48inch 4K TV weighs less than old 32inch LCD, and with these brackets I can mount the new TV on the old wall mount even though the old wall mount is 200x200 VESA and the new TV... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Brent B.