VideoSecu Adjustable Ceiling TV Mount Fits most 26-55" LCD LED Plasma Monitor Flat Panel Screen Display with VESA 400x400 400x300 400x200 300x300 300x200 200x200 200x100mm MLCE7 1OB
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in a revised estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits most flat panel display with mounting hole patterns (VESA) 200x100 200x200 300x200 300x300 400x200 400x300 400x400
- Supports up to 66 lb LCD LED Plasma flat panel screen. Post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to perfectly level
- Tilt 25 degree forward/15 degree backward, 360 degree swivel and 90 degree rotate adjustment to achieve the ideal screen viewing position
- Adjustable height ranges of 20"-32" from ceiling in 2" increments for optimal viewing height
- Adjustable ceiling plate can attach to flat ceiling, sloped ceiling
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
VideoSecu height adjustable ceiling mount, tilt and swivel in all directions for multiple viewing angles. Included VESA 400 mounting kit to accommodate a wide range of TV sizes. It is compatible with most brand TVs with VESA from 50x50mm up to 400x400mm. Heavy gauge steel construction provides loading capacity up to 66lbs. Flat panel screens can be rotated from landscape to portrait orientation. For even more versatility, multiple positions vaulted ceiling adapter make it easier to attach mount to flat finished ceiling, cathedral or vaulted ceiling, or mount the plate to the side of the joist in a 90 degree position. An adjustable height mechanism allows the display to extend from 20 - 32 in. If you need longer extension, 16 inch extension pole available, sold separately as ASIN: B005DUU9VM. Note:Please check the area inside the 4 mounting holes to make sure there are not any plugs. Otherwise, the plate may block the plugs.
Notice: This mount fits most 26-49" TVs (VESA 200x100mm (8x4")/200x200mm(8x8")/300x200mm(12x8")/300x300mm(12x12")/400x200mm(16x8")/400x300mm(16x12")/400x400mm(16x16")), some up to 50 55 inch TVs manufactured in recent 3 years
Top customer reviews
Hope this helps.
My installation is a little different in that I have it in an unfinished basement where I have my exercise equipment. It is mounted with the bracket vertically on the joist, rather than horizontal as shown in the picture. In order to do this you need to pull the pivot screw and move it to a different set of holes on the bracket. Doing this allows the unit to hang vertically, but eliminates two of the screws that would otherwise be used to lock it down at your preferred angle. The part that mounts to the TV seems to be intentionally loose to allow the legs to fit any TV configuration. It is impossible to tighten the extension braces once it is attached to the TV, and impossible to get the screws in if the braces are snugged down. The result is the TV "settles" in a little when you lift it by the vertical mounting rail. A bit disconcerting the first time it happens, but the TV holds just fine. This flexibility is the reason I wouldn't be moving the thing around on a regular basis. I'm concerned the movement may loosen up the screws. None of the nuts are lock nuts, and there are no lock washers. Perhaps using those would tighten it down to make it more moveable, but if you really want to swing it back and forth I'd suggest looking at one of their other mounts. They have a heavier one that costs a bit more that may do the trick. For my purposes this one is perfect, and the price is great.