|Item Weight||14.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||29.1 x 3.7 x 9.4 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_MW365B|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
|Special Features||Fits most 32-65" Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Toshiba, Sanyo, LG, Vizio, Philips TVs with VESA 600x400, Mounting Hole Pattern/Supported VESA Patterns: Up To 24" Horizontal by 16" Vertical / VESA 600x400, 400x400, 300x300, 200x200, 200x100mm|
VideoSecu Mounts Articulating TV Wall Mount for most 32" 37" 39" 40" 42" 46" 47" 50" 52" 55" 58" 60" 62" 63" 65" LCD LED Plasma Flat Panel TV with VESA from 200x100 to 400x400, 600x400mm MW365BBM7 BM7
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in a revised estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Fits most 32" - 65" flat panel displays with mounting holes (VESA) 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 500x300, 400x400, 400x300, 400x200, 300x300, 300x200, 200x200, 200x100 mm
- Support display up to 135 lbs; Arm fold 3.07", extends to 21.65"
- Adjustable tilt 15 degrees forward or 15 degrees backward, The Arm can swivel 180 degrees and the plate can turn left or right 90 (depend on your screen size)
- Post installation level adjustment allows TV to be level after mounting; Support mounting stud up to 18"
- Standard hardware pack and user manual included in the package
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
The VideoSecu single arm TV wall mount constructed with solid heavy duty steel, support most 32" - 65" flat screen TV with mounting hole pattern up to 24 inch wide and 16 inch high (VESA 600x400 600x300 600x200 500x300 400x400 400x300 400x200 300x300 300x200 200x200 200x100mm). Single arm design support 180 degrees side-to-side swivel and the plate can turn left or right up to 90 degrees (The max degree is depending on your display size). The TV mount tilt forward 15 degrees or backward 15 degrees and extends the flat panel screen up to 21.65" from wall to achieve vast range of viewing angles. 18.88 width wall plate support mounting stud up to 18" (standard mounting stud is 16" in US). Post installation level adjustment allows left and right rotation for perfect level in different view angles. Additionally, security screws lock the TV bracket to the wall mount from the bottom.
How to ensure the mount compliance with your selected display? First, the weight of your display should be less than 135lbs. Next, mounting holes distance on the rear of TV must be less than 24" (600mm) horizontally and 16" (400mm) vertically. Last, your TV should be at least 32 inch wide. Otherwise, you will see the bracket.
Notice: This mount fits most 32-55" TVs (VESA hole patterns from 200x100 mm (8x4") to 600x400mm (24x16")), some up to 60 65 inch TVs manufactured in recent 3 years.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The mount was easy to install, although I cannot stress the fact that it had to be mounted by using the studs in the wall. I was still sort of weary of having a mount that swivels and comes out from the wall when having a 55" tv attached to it, but I took the liberty of wiggling the tv a little after putting it on the mount, and I am happy to announce that the arm of the mount didn't budge whatsoever.
RECOMMENDATION: When installing this mount, level the part that the TV actually mounts to (what pulls away from the wall) and NOT the part that is bolted to the wall. Do not assume the wall mounted bracket is level with the TV mounting bracket.
My be is on A and TV on B to the left. With a 32" I WAS able to swing the arm out and see the tv 📺 from bed
When we are done with it; we can close it up against the way. Here's a couple photos.
Please don't mind my mess!!!
To be honest if your tv is over that weight you really should be investing in an omnimount or chief brand. Recently, videosecu has changed the design. It is no longer the design above they have shorten the adapter plate that goes on the wall. It is harder to accomplish a true center while mounting. The hardware also changed the actual mounting screws are pretty cheap, they concern me when only using 2 anchor points. I usually use 2 good mounting screws and 2 from the package. Good luck!
Easy to read instructions and quality grade metal!
This is a 2 person job especially if you are not fit to hold the mount yourself!
The price was in my range and well worth it! Very pleased I went with this brand and I highly recommend this for those who are at their wits end trying to find the right mount for their TV!
The only thing I'd recommend to the manufacture is including a leveling cube for those who do not have a leveler laying around the house!
Social Media Group, LLC