VideoSecu TV Wall Mount Articulating Arm Monitor Bracket for most 12"-24", some up to 27" LCD LED Plasma Flat Panel Screen TV with VESA 100/75mm ML10B 1E9
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- TV Wall mount, compatible with VESA 75x75(3"x3") or 100x100(4"x4")
- Fits most 15", 17", 19", 20", 22", 23", 24", 26", 27" (check VESA and weight)
- Loading capacity up to 33lbs; Tilt, swivel and extend for maximum viewing flexibility
- Retracts to 1.6" to save space ; Extends up to 14" from the wall
- Common hardware and user manual included in the package
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Will This mount Fit my TV? First check the weight of your TV. It must be less than 33 lbs. Second, look at the back panel of your TV. If your TV has 4 holes on the back of the screen, measure the vertical and horizontal distance between the holes. If the vertical distance and horizontal distance also are 75mm/100mm, then this bracket will fit.
Notice: This mount fits most 12-24" TVs, some up to 26 27 inch TVs manufactured in recent 3 years
Top Customer Reviews
Before proceeding, I suggest that you tighten the arm hinges (using the supplied Allen wrench) to where you think they should be. They were fairly loose on the mount that I received. Reason being ... Their tightness changes the level of the TV bracket.
1st tip: First thing I noticed was that the top of the bracket that mounts on the TV was NOT parallel with the mount's arms when the mount was folded flat. Therefore, I mounted the vertical wall bracket (plate) so that the TV bracket was level; this meant that the wall bracket was NOT perfectly vertical, but just a "scosh" off vertical.
2nd tip: Even doing this, the TV was still not exactly level; close, but not "perfect". This time I took a round file to the screw holes on the TV bracket and elongated them to correct the rotation required to make the TV perfectly level. It didn't take much filing; less than 1/8".
That did it! TV hangs perfectly level now when flat against the wall, which is where it is used mostly. Swinging the TV out to "max" position from the wall, due to the slight "give" others have mentioned, the TV is a gnat's off from level, but this is low priority and tolerable.
One other point: If your TV/monitor is wider than 26", you won't be able to get it completely perpendicular to the wall, something to consider.
|Length: 0:24 Mins|
Finally, after you have mounted a monitor or TV, this mount does not demand or call your attention back, it just does its job, `quietly', behind the scene.
|Length: 3:13 Mins|
First, its $12 for a wall mount?!?! THATS AN INSANE PRICE!!! I read through the reviews and for the most part they were positive.
Installation was very simple. I just located the studs, drilled the mount into the stud, and i was ready to roll.
Overall, i highly suggest this mount. My monitors are 24 inches and it doesn't look like they are having trouble at all holding them up.
Look below for the description of the products i mentioned in the video
_______>>>>>>> Stud Finder: CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder $7
CH Hanson 03040 Magnetic Stud Finder
_______>>>>>>> Cord Plates: DataComm 45-0008-WH Easy Mount Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate (White) $5
DataComm 45-0008-WH Easy Mount Recessed Low Voltage Cable Plate (White)
My wife and I both have dual monitor setups in our home office and we wanted to get the monitors off of the desks to clear up some work space. These mounts do it and work well at a great price if you install them to accommodate a design limitation. That limitation is, as other reviewers have pointed out, that the weight of the monitor can/will cause the screen to torque a degree or so resulting in one corner of the screen being lower than the other corner. To correct for that you can just adjust your installation.
Here's how we went about installing them.
- Locate a stud to install a mount on using a stud finder and put a pencil mark on the location.
- Figure out how high up you want your monitor and do the necessary measurements on the wall. We mounted ours a few inches higher than they were on the desktop base to give us better access to the workspace. It bothered me for about a day that the monitor was higher than I was used to, but now it is the "normal" height in my mind's eye.)
- Screw the monitor onto the mount before screwing the mount to the wall. (Attaching the monitor after the mount is on the wall can be done, but it is awkward to do so and requires more effort than this approach in my opinion.)
- Drill a pilot hole in the wall for the top mounting screw.
- Extend the mount so you have room to work.
- Lift the mount/monitor so that you can screw the top screw into the pilot hole you drilled. You can do this by yourself by holding the mount just behind the monitor and use the screwdriver/drill to hold the screw in place and position it in the pilot hole.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is well designed and made. I bought this a few years ago and it's working perfectly.Published 18 hours ago by Fred
This is a good mount at a reasonable price. I have one with a 32" Vizio LCD TV and another with a 22" Vizio LCD TV securely mounted to the wall. Read morePublished 1 day ago by NW Polymath
What more do you want. It's cheap, holds it's position, and just works.
Even after being mounted for months now, my 22in monitor is still holding strong against the... Read more
This unit is the right size to allow the 19" TV to pivot to look outside the RV so you can watch from the outside. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Warren E. Lilly
Can't beat the price for a swing arm TV mount. Works great in our Travel trailer!Published 4 days ago by American
I use these in my office and work. I use these with 30 inch screens. No problemsPublished 5 days ago by Gerald K. Koziol