|Item Weight||8.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28.9 x 7.7 x 2.8 inches|
|Item model number||MF607BL|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MF607BL|
VideoSecu Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for Most 32"- 75" LED LCD Plasma TV With VESA 600x400,400x400,200x200, Compatible with Sony Bravia,Samsung,LG,Toshiba,Sharp AQUOS,Vizio,RCA MF607B 1QH
Want this professionally installed?
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied TV mounting bracket
- Securing the TV and load testing the hardware
- Cord concealment within provider-supplied cover
- TV cannot be mounted above a fireplace
- TV mounting is for drywall only
- Mounting brackets requiring assembly by the pro may result in a revised estimate
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits 32" to 65" TV with back hole pattern up to 24"W x 16"H (600x400mm)
- Low profile (1.9"); Display your TV with stylish appearance
- Durable construction supports up to 165 lbs; New end caps cover locking for a clean side view
- Tilt forward up to 15 degrees to reduce glare, assembly required
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
This low-profile tilt mount MF607B is designed for most midsize to large size flat-panel TVs weighing up to 165 lbs. VESA compliant for simple installation, supports TV with mounting hole patterns up to 24" horizontally, and 16" vertically (VESA 600X400mm). Adjustable forward tilts to provide comfortable viewing when the TV is mounted above eye level or to reduce screen glare. Perfect choice for mount your flat-panel TV on a wall, with stylish appearance, and it makes TV viewing so much better. This commercial grade sturdy and reliable mount come with wide wall plate, it will support two stud installations for studs up to 24" apart. Open wall plate for electrical access. Common wall and TV attachment hardware are included in the box. Make sure you get VideoSecu brand TV wall mount. Report to Amazon if received counterfeit or knock off mount not packed in VideoSecu color box.
Notice: This mount fits most 32-60" TVs (VESA hole patterns from 200x200 mm (8x8") to 600x400mm (24x16")), some up to 65 70 inch TVs manufactured in recent 3 years.
Top customer reviews
For starters, this comes with EVERYTHING that you could possible need to hang your TV, with the exception of a #2 phillips head screwdriver and a drill. Included are a complete assortment of screws, bolts and washers (all neatly organized and labeled in individual packets), a double-sided spanner wrench, a very nice magnetic level, and even a 10' HDMI cable. The instructions say to use the "optional" expansion kit for larger TVs. Usually, this is code for "kit not included." I was pleasantly surprised to find that that was not the case here. For once, the "optional" kit was actually included!
Installation was a breeze for me, even without instructions since I already know how this works, but I found the instructions relatively easy to follow for those who need them. All of the various configurations for the expansion arms can get confusing, but just try each one until you find the right setup for your TV.
** PLEASE NOTE **
There is one change to the instructions that I highly suggest, however. The instructions say to drill a 7/32" pilot hole into the stud for each mounting bolt. Then screw the bolt in with a phillips head screwdriver. When I first mounted this (I wound up moving it shortly thereafter), I followed the suggestions for the pilot hole. Sure enough the screw did thread in easily... a little TOO easily. The second hole from the top actually stripped out and I was not putting much force behind the screwdriver at all! When I moved this to the other side of the room, I decided to go with a smaller pilot bit. I used a 3/16" bit instead. Granted, you are not going to thread the bolt in with a screwdriver - you will need a 10mm socket - but doing it this way, those bolts are not going anywhere! You could probably get away with a 13/64" bit, but to really protect your expensive TV, I would want all of the bite I could get!
I also found that the inside diameter of one of the washers was a smidge too small for the bolt to go through. I just enlarged it with a round needle file, but since they don't include any spares, if you don't have a file or another washer laying around, you'll need to get one. Just thought I'd throw that out there in the interest of full disclosure.
Once this was installed, I was impressed with not only the sturdiness, but also with the complete range of motion. This is fully articulated. You can put your TV pretty much anywhere you want to. The only thing it can't do is move your TV up or down, although you can tilt it to a certain degree.
Original review written on 03/02/2015:
Bought it to mount 3 LED TVs (2x65", 1x50") in an office, chose this model mostly because of the lockable feature. I didn't use the included lag bolts because of the poor quality complaints in previous reviews. I didn't want to take the chance to strip the included bolts so I bought 5/16-9 2-1/2 lag bolts from Lowes (item 63396) and a box of 1/4" Toggler bolts (Lowes item 118084). On one of the 65" TVs and the 50" TV, the 2x4 studs were spaced perfectly and I was able to mount them using 4 lag bolts each. On the other 65" TV, the stud was about 2" off center so I put 2 lag bolts in the stud and 4 toggler bolts in the left and right most holes. I put my entire weight (200 lbs) on each mount half way extended and they held up just fine. Here are the pros and cons:
1. Good quality mount
2. Ability to adjust the horizontal leveling (plus/minus 6 deg)
3. Lockable mount with 5 mm holes. Most pad locks you can find in stores have 6 mm shackle diameter, but I found the Master Lock 131Q has 5 mm locks and it fit just right.
4. 10 ft HDMI cable included
5. Long arms give you the option of moving the TV in almost any position.
1. There is nothing to stop the TV from sliding from one way to the other on the two horizontal bars. That would screw up the horizontal alignment every time the TV is moved. Not sure how they didn't think about this. I used some black duct tape to prevent that. I could have drilled holes in the horizontal bars and put some screws in but duck tape was faster.
2. I wish I could have been able to use zip ties to route the cable on the wall side from the lower side to the upper side or the mount, but there are no holes to get the zip ties in.
Very happy with the purchase overall, would buy again in a heartbeat.
You can see how it looks with a 65" TV attached in the pictures below.