Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "VideoSecu Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for most 37 t...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 80% off the $124.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
VideoSecu Tilt TV Wall Mount Bracket for most 37 to 70-Inch LCD LED Plasma Screen Display up to VESA 400X400 684X300 700X400mm with HDMI cable, Bubble Level MP502B 3KR
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Have an expert wall mount your TV at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your wall mounted TV is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits most 37" 40" 42" 46" 47" 50" 52" 55" 58" 60" 62" 63" 65" 70" flat panel screens; VESA compatible up to VESA700x400
- Supports screens up to 165 lbs; Solid sturdy wall plate provides strength and durability
- Rail design allows TV to shift left and right for TV placement adjustment
- Adjustable 15 degree of forward tilt; Support mounting stud up to 30"
- Content: TV wall mount, 7 ft HDMI cable, Bubble Level, standard hardware pack and user manual; Assembly required
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- VESA Hole Pattern: 700x400, 684 mm x 400 mm, 684 mm x 300 mm, 600 mm x 400 mm, 400 mm x 400 mm, 400 mm x 300 mm, 400 mm x 200 mm, 300 mm x 300 mm, 500 mm x 300 mm, 200 mm x 200 mm
- Adjustable 15 degrees tilting. Lift and lock design. Over 12 lbs solid heavy-gauge steel construction. Support mounting stud separation up to 30"
The VideoSecu TV Mount is compatible with LED, LCD, and Plasma TVs and other flat panel display between 37 and 70 inches weigh less than 165lbs. Supports all VESA mounting standards 700x400, 684x300, 600x400, 600x300, 600x200, 500x300, 400x400, 400x300, 400x200, 300x300, 300x200, 200x200, 200x100 mm. Over 12 lbs solid heavy-gauge steel construction offers a smooth surface, high-tech look while providing strength and durability. Viewing angle can be adjusted by tilt 0-15 degree forward. TV is positioned just 2.2" profile from the wall for a clean, low-profile appearance. Lift and lock safety system secure the display in position as needed. How to ensure the mount compliance with your selected display? First, the weight of your display should be less than 165lbs. Second, mounting holes distance on the rear of TV must be less than 28" (700mm) horizontally and 16" (400mm) vertically. Last, the mount plate width is 32". Your TV should be at least 37". Otherwise, you will see the bracket.
Top Customer Reviews
Installation was fairly simple. The back plate is 30 inches wide, so you will only be able to get 2 studs max. Important points:
1. It is very important to make sure the lag bolts drill into the studs.
2. The included hardware is iffy, so go spend the $5 at your local hardware store and get some better bolts.
3. The level on the back plate is not 100% accurate, so make sure to use your own.
The important thing to to measure where you want your holes and then measure them again and then make sure everything is level.
The construction of the mount and rails felt very sturdy.
For those that have never mounted a tv before there are 2 parts. A back plate that bolts on to your wall and then 2 rails that bolt onto the back of your display. You then place your display on the backplate. The rails have hooks to secure it onto the plate and then screws at the bottom to make sure it doesn't come off.
Distance between the back of the display and the wall is about 2.25 inches. This is fairly tight and makes it difficult to hook up cables, so make sure your cables are hooked up before mounting the display.
Let me tell you,
This wall mount holds my TV without a hiccup. It is sturdy and it does the trick which is to hold your tv up in the wall.
If i am able to put up a Sharp 80 inch then any television will be up without any problem.
do not spend 200 bucks on a wallmount. Dont waste your money. get this instead. you will not regret it.
ohh, it comes with an hdmi cable too.
if you factor that to the price, then this wallmount is like 20 bucks. enjoy it. I added pictures of my 80 inch sharp- take a look.
it is almost impossible to tighten the final settings for angle, because there's no room between the wall and the TV.
Therefore you must plan carefully and tighten the angle before attaching the TV (with its plate).
All of the necessary bolts are provided and labeled. The quality of the wall screws is good! You may need to purchase longer ones at the hardware store depending on the thickness of the wall on top of your studs.
1. You must hit studs for the bolts to hold. In my case the location needed to be built out (previous wall recess) and I put 2x4's horizontally across
where mounting the bracket was to be located. This allowed bolting anywhere along the bracket.
2. If your mounting spacing on the LCD panel is far apart, if possible, locate the mounting bolts under neath the mounting clips.
Add additional bolts near the center as the two piece bracket tends to buckle. Adding additional bolts keeps the bracket straight.
3. LOCATE the power and AV outlets ABOVE the mounting bracket. Why, the mounting bracket hardware allows the LCD panel to tilt
downward. The space below the bracket, after putting in cables, is zero and pushes the panet upward, or flat to the wall. You may not
want this. USE RECESSED receptacles also. Placing the receptacles above the bracket allows for more room for cables and tilting the panel
4. Plug in the cables BEFORE mounting the LCD panel on the bracket....no room behind to get your hand up there.
5. There is a lot of extra hardware included. Why??? Just use what you need and leave the rest.
6. The hardware called out in the instructions did not work. I just used something that would fit in the back of the LCD panel.
7. The plastic name plate can be used as a cable retainer.
The mounting bracket is two pieces but the instructions were easy to figure out. For the price it is very heavy duty, and I am not concerned that it can hold the tv.
The tilt leaves a little to be desired, because it is difficult to get my arms behind the tv to work but fits very snug to the wall, so that makes it a plus. I will look to this company when making a purchase again.