Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 21, 2016
Bought a set of 5 of these to ceiling-mount the Onkyo speakers that came bundled with my 5.1 system. My speakers are keyhole mount, so I followed the provided directions accordingly. The directions say "be sure the key hole nut is installed with the knurled (rough) edge toward the post." This is to allow tightening the screw while the nut grips the speaker from inside the keyhole. Unfortunately, the nuts provided did not have a knurl on them, and I had to individually work at them with a triangle file to roughen them up so I could sufficiently tighten the screws. This inadequate hardware cost this review a star.

The other problem I'm facing with this kit is that my center channel speaker has two keyholes roughly 9 inches apart. Either keyhole is too far off-center for me to comfortably use the single-screw bracket, and the two-hole bracket is not nearly wide enough to span the speaker holes. I'm going to have to fabricate an adapter plate to mount the center channel. I don't knock this product in that respect, as it can't possibly accommodate every speaker configuration, but I felt it was worth mentioning.
on May 3, 2017
I have these ceiling mounted with my Enclave Audio speakers. I mounted the front and surround speakers on these mounts.

Pros:
- They work
- Lots of flexibility in terms of angle and direction
- The wall anchors they provide are appropriate for ceiling mounted applications

Cons:
- With all that flexibility comes a bit of a challenge of tightening all the hex screws just right at each location while suspending the speaker in the air.
- Those hex screws don't feel very secure at each joint and seam. Tighten too much and it "jumps" back to a loose setting. I would rather they get tight and I can feel when to stop. For ceiling mounted speakers I want it to feel tight!

I'd recommend these for wall mounts, probably not for ceiling mounts.
on April 2, 2017
These mounts worked perfectly for me. I used them to hang 2 small speakers that came with my Television Speaker Bar. Like the information says they are universal and come with everything you need except a drill and drill bit for your wall. My speakers used a keyhole attachment to the mounts. My speaker's keyholes were very small but they worked nevertheless. They do not feel like ordinary plastic, they feel much stronger. They have the ability to adjust to any angle you desire and if you follow their instructions I believe they can handle most bookshelf size speakers. I highly recommend them and would definitely buy them again.
on April 1, 2017
Bought this item, ignoring many buyers advice (didn't understand the details till experienced it myself), because I needed the speaker mounts. Comes with several screws provides plenty of options. However for single threaded hole mount option, you are out of luck. The supplied 1/4 screw seem to be finer thread count and not the standard 20 thread count. It doesn't seem to be metric either. Learnt a good deal about screws and thread count in this process. Still didn't help find a suitable screw from all local hardware stores because the regular 1/4 screws has bigger head which doesn't fit inside the mount.
Can't comment on the quality / holding performance since haven't been able to mount it yet. It does seem the hinges will slip under the weight due to smooth surfaces of hinges. (I have seen security camera mounts that has similar hinges but with gear like teeth which mesh together creating robust hold with minimal tightening required).
Very nice speaker mounts!

I'm finishing my basement and adding a media room and needed something to attach my speakers to the wall to give them a nice professional look.

Other speaker mounts cost more, but I decided on these due to the price and the good reviews and I'm glad that I did! They work as expected and hold my speakers to the wall.

I have no doubts they'll last forever and I'm glad I didn't spend more money on others that would have accomplished the same thing.

I recommend these to anyone!
on October 23, 2017
In our new house there was nowhere to mount the shelves that I used for my rear surround speakers previously. I found these when on my phone when I was in best buy for half the price of the only option at my local store and the best buy version did not have nearly as many options for mounting. These were easily mounted and came with plenty of extra hardware and extra bolts for nearly any speaker. I was able to mount both speaker in less than 15 minutes; including the needed adjustments to the mounts. Very pleased with the clean display and overall value.
on April 1, 2014
purchased these for rear mounts speakers: BIC DV-32B. The speakers are quite heavy so I had some concerns, but I used a few tricks to make these a solid mount. These are plastic mounts, but can be stronger with a trick or two.

Basically, the bracket that mounts to ceiling and to speaker are 'slip-in' fittings with a compression screw on the side. So theoretically with vibration, the speaker may slip down.

Simple solution: removed the compression screw, and using a drilled through the female coupling (bracket) and then only slightly into the male coupling. Basically I created a notch/ledge in which the compression screw fits into/sits on rather than just relying on the compression.

Now I would feel comfortable hanging 8 lbs. Also.. if you care considering the BIC speakers.. the 32 is a nice rear, but would go bigger on the front if you like depth up front. Way better than theater in a box speakers though.
on June 10, 2017
I used this is to fix angle on my Energy 5.1 speakers and it worked perfect. I generally dont write reviews , unless it is necessary. This is one is written because of extremely helpful service from the seller. Very happy with their service. I had one screw which was loose and seller sent replacement as EXPEDITE shipping. Superb service !! Will buy again from them.

This particular product is good and does the work - If you are looking for mounting speakers - go for it. No brainer.
on June 6, 2013
I recently bought these to use them with my Energy Take Classic 5.1 Speakers for my Home Theater Setup. The speakers are between 2-3 pounds each and since I live in an apartment I did not want to spend too much for mouting them on the dry wall. Most "great" quality mounts seem to be 6-10 times more expensive so I chose this based on other reviews of this product. And I have no regrets I can recommend it to anyone on a budget.

Though to begin with I was a little worried about how well these groveless plastic mounts will hold my speakers. But now after installation I find them pretty secure and solid I am confident that they will hold well. But I would keep an eye on them every now and then just in case. The reason I went ahead with these mounts is exactly due to the detailed feedback from the Amazon reviewers great job everyone. It is only fair that I do my share so here it is.

I though a bit about how many stars does this deserve and I think it should be 4 the reason for the missing star is as follows
1) Plastic Threads: The machine screws that need to be tightened to hold the joints together are running on plastic threads that could be damaged easily.
2) No Grooves: The could have easily provided some grooves in the joints such that the joints do not come off just by pulling hard at both the ends. Due to the lack of this weight carrying capacity is low especially in the ceiling mount posting. The 10LB weight might not be suitable for all mounting scenarios I would say be use caution when planning to use these mounts.
3) Slippage: No matter how tight you tighten them there is a certain amount of slippage around the joint in a circular fashion i.e you can turn the speaker (not pull) but turn it around the joint. This can be taken as a feature but if you are attaching the speaker to the mount using screws yourself(i.e not using the original key hole or threaded insert slot) and if you make a slight mistake as in to create imbalance then the speaker might turn around the joints to compensate for the imbalance. Well that is what I think as I used threated slots for my energy speakers.
4) Washer: The instruction say that it is critical to use the washer while mounting with M4 screw hole of the speaker but the washer just cannot be put on to the M4 screw.
5) Anchors: that where included don't have a lip so it is kind of tricky to get the Screw into the Achors without pushing it into the wall. I lost two anchors but I had 4 extra. Later I took care to screw on the anchor just a little bit before inserting it into the wall. They can easily remedy this and the washer issue.

However there are great advantages too
They are pretty Universal come with a bunch of options for mounting on wall side or speaker side.
Lot of Hardware: Screws and washers enable you to choose many of those options as allowed by the product.
Good (but not great) instructions. Some instructions are better than none.

The following is what I had to do to mount my Energy Speakers hope this helps people purchasing these mounts for these or other speakers.
It was easy to install the wall side of the speakers two of them on stud without the anchors. And three with anchors on drywall (just read my above note about anchors slipping into the wall) for which you will need a 5/16 drill bit not included in the kit.

On the speaker side it is a little more complicated because of the speaker design nothing to do with the VideoSecu mount. I wanted to use the center M4 threaded slot on the speaker because it made a cleaner install. The center speaker mounts fine without any problems using the center M4 threaded slot on to the VideoSecu center hole mounting stub.
But the satellite speaker has a problem in the way the center M4 threaded slot is nestled between the keyhole mounting slot and the speaker wire contact port. Since the distance between them is a 1 0r 2 mm shorter than the center hole mounting stub that came with the mounts I had two options
1) To remove the keyhole mount (pretty easy just remove the two screws) or
2) Grind the side of the VideoSecu center hole mounting stub.

I removed the keyhole mount of one speaker and the VideoSecu mount fit well on the center threaded slot. However I did not want to keep track of extra hardware and the speakers looked better with the keyhole mount hence I decided to go with grinding.

Now I had to sand them on two side(again got this idea from another review on amazon) because cutting such a thin 1mm slice is not easy without proper tools. Since I did not have a sanding machine I figured that I could grind it on my concrete patio. I pushed it down firmly against the concrete between my fingers and grinded it by running back and forth a few times that worked well. It was a little tricky but now with the little bit of grinding it fits so well as if they were custom made for my speakers. I am satisfied with the whole setup it is a great.
My Speakers Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System (Set of Six, Black).
on April 28, 2017
Even tough they did the job, it seems though as if these are cheaply made. Two completed sets were like this. The Alan screw didn't tighten down against the the connected shaft and it was as if it was stripped and the Alan screw would just keep turning. Figured I could drill a hole where the Alan Screw goes through and it hardly worked. I went ahead and used super glue to ensure a nice hold. They hold the weight off the wall, just afraid of them sliding off the shaft, but since I made sure they wouldn't, they do the job. They don't look fancy. So bear with them and be prepared to run into some flaws