VideoSecu MW380B2 Full Motion Articulating Dual Arms TV Wall Mount Bracket for 37-70 Inch LED, LCD and Plasma HDTV A37
|Price:||$74.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want professional installation of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Articulating arm TV wall mount fits 37" 40" 42" 46" 47" 50" 52" 55" 58" 60" 62" 63" 65" 70" LCD LED Plasma display; Mounting hole pattern compatible from 200x200 300x300 300x200 400x200 400x300 400x400 600x400 up to 684x400mm
- Supports display up to 165 lbs; Adjustable tilt +/-15 degrees and swivel side-to-side for comfortable viewing angle
- Arm fold less than 4" or extend 25" from wall; Post-installation level adjustment allows the TV to perfectly level
- Lock and release safety system design on both mounting bracket; Cable management on arm; Easy installation and adjustment
- Fit 16 inch apart wood studs; Standard mounting screws included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Notice: This mount fits most 37-60" TVs, some up to 65 70 inch TVs manufactured in recent 3 years
Top Customer Reviews
This unit is heavy (definitely 2-person job to mount the wall plate), solid, and made with high quality materials. Installation was pretty straight-forward. Instructions were somewhat terse (small/tiny diagrams) and not clear (e.g., which screws/bolts/spacers to use when attaching the back beams to the TV), but they were not that difficult to figure out.
Here are some recommendations:
1) Make sure that the back beams are attached to the TV at equal height. Even if you use the same holes, there is about 0.125" play when tightening the bolts. Otherwise, the TV could be not level even if the wall plate is level.
2) If you have a low margin of error for the height of the mount (I had to mount them in a built in cabinets with 1" gap on all 4 sides), attach the back beams to the TV first and measure the distace between the top of the TV and the point where the beam will "hook" on to the plate. Then figure out where to drill the holes based on the distance between the point where the beam will "hook" on to the plate and the center of openings for the screws/bolts.
3) Always measure twice and use a high quality level to make sure that the mount is level.
I always read the negative reviews first & I am baffled as to how people can have problems with this product. This mount is well made & I would recommend it to anyone that is concerned over the reviews stating it sags.
The mount can be easily installed by one person as I did below: You may need help to hang your tv on it once it is installed. I am laying this out because of the problems I read about in the other reviews.
1. Figure out where your studs are & drive a pin or finish nail on each side of it to be certain where the centers are. Make these small holes about 1/4" above where your mount holes will be drilled. These small holes will be covered by your mount.
2. Drill your first pilot hole into the center of the stud & run the first lag bolt & washer through the mount & get it near snug.
3. Extend the bracket so you can lean against it.
4. While leaning against the mount in a eyed up level position, lay your level on top of the wall bracket & get it level.
5. Pull your pencil from behind your ear & mark the second hole which is on the opposite side of your first hole.
6. Let it back down & drill the second hole in the center of the stud.
7. Move the mount back to the level position & install the lag bolt & washer.
8. Tighten the two lag bolts so they are just about crushing the mount into the wall.
8. You can now drill your bottom holes & install the lag bolts & washers. Make sure you are in the center of the studs.
10. Tighten & retighten all four lag bolts.Read more ›
So the mount itself is really impressive. I mounted a 50" TV to it with little issues. It is extremely sturdy and it's great that it can come off the wall as much as it can. I thought it might have issues once it was fully extended, and granted it does angle down just slightly as the TV is fully extended, but not enough to notice. Even if it bothers you, you can angle up the TV so that it is perfectly even. Overall I think this mount was an amazing purchase and what more could you as for at the price it's going for?
The only other thing I could tell you, is that it doesn't go completely against the wall, it probably will always be 2-3" or so from the wall (if that much). But you get this mount so you can see it from the kitchen at an angle, or from the other side of the room. You get this mount for the different angles it makes available, not to make it flush with the wall. And that much from the wall isn't even noticeable. Great thing about it being able to pull out, is that when you need to add cables to the tv, you don't have to go through some cumbersome process, you just pull the TV out and plug in.
Ok that's all I got, hope it was helpful.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got this mount because of the Prime Day price and the reviews. I removed my existing mount, which was perfectly level, and replaced it with this. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Richard Wolfe
The structure is very sound and it allows for the extra tilt we didn't have with our old one.Published 1 day ago by Row
After researching for a wall mount, my husband finally decided on this one. After finding the wall bearing boards on the wall the installation was easy. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Lidia
Holds my 65 inch TV securely to wall swivels and pivots. This mount comes out extremely far and is one solid piece with two hangars. Would reccomend.Published 2 days ago by Terry
Great product at a cant beat price. Exactly what I ordered. It currently is holding my 55in Samsung smart tv up on my living room wall. No issues to speak of.Published 4 days ago by Adam
Great product that was very easy to install. Held my 65" curved ultra hd tv with no problem.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've been using this wall mount for about 3 years for my 55inch tv and I love it. I just bought a bigger 65 inch tv yesterday and mounted that one using this mount, taking the... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Josh Dudleston
Easy install and all items included. I was worried this was going to be a cheap unit but it is put together well and works great!Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer