4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
VideoSecu Key Lock 9 Output 12 V DC CCTV Distributed Power Supply Box for Security Camera WK9
|Price:||$32.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 12V DC, regulated camera power supply distribution box, 9 outputs
- Maxim output 5Amp total, Maxim for each port is 1Amp
- Individual LED power indication
- Metal Case with factory installed key lock
- Package Includes:One 9 ports 12V DC power box, 6 ft AC Power Cord, Key lock
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||2.2 x 5.5 x 7.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2 pounds|
Videosecu PWD91A is a 12V DC nine camera regulated power supply. It is ideal for security camera, and CCTV applications, offer a more professional alternative to individual power adapters. PWD91A distributes 12 V DC power to nine (9) sets of DC power terminals, each having a voltage present indicator LED. Surface mountable metal enclosure with ample knockouts for easy wiring; hinged cover also features with key lock that prevent unauthorized access.
Top customer reviews
- It powers my security cameras, a cable modem and a few other misc items in a residential wiring closet just fine.
- The security cameras are less fuzzy than when powered by the wall warts they came with.
- Metal housing is sturdy and easy to mount. Feels quality and looks decent.
- No documentation. Just a sticker on the inside case.
- It seems to pass power no matter if the main switch is on or off...?!
- It seems to pass power to a channel even if I remove the fuse on that channel...?!
- All the LEDs light up no matter whether it is switched on, off or has a fuse removed.
These cons are kindof scary. Makes me thing this thing was wired poorly or there is an unintentional solder bridge somewhere. I'll report back (rather ticked off) if it blows up my cable modem and cameras. For the time being its hard to complain i guess. It is running my stuff better than before, the closet looks cleaner, and if I want stuff off I can just unplug it. For $39 what do you expect? Its probably a chinese knock off that is miswired but if you want 12v power it seems to provide it.
For those having issues removing the knockouts - slow down a bit. They come out cleanly if you use a bit of skill. I've attached some photos to illustrate..
My advice is to purchase a bunch of female and male pigtails. Then install all the female pigtails in this box. And of course male pigtails to cables.
This way you can connect or disconnect any select camera whenever you wish.
It would be nice if there were such power supply boxes sold with bunch of female 12DC sockets just ready to plug in the camera.