Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Big & Rich PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 572 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 593 reviews
on March 18, 2016
Exactly as advertised, and works well. I found it can deliver 1.2 A at 12.0 V (at least for a short time). No-load voltage is 12.22 V. Draws 15 W AC while delivering 12 W DC (12.0 V at 1.0 A) so it is 80% efficient. The power factor is 0.56. At full load, hottest point on case reaches 46 C (unconfined, still air, ambient 20). The hot area is only a small spot on the back towards the DC cord; rest of case was 25 C. Has FCC and CE mark labelling, looks like a good quality product. Would not hesitate to buy again. (There are cheaper 12v 1A supplies, but the reviews suggest you may get whatever vendor is cheapest that day instead of what is pictured.)
on July 17, 2013
I, unfortunately burned out the original supply in Europe forgetting that 220 VAC is the norm, not 110 VAC as in the US and Canada. Once I got back home, I checked the specs on the supply and bought this one as a replacement. It worked just fine.

It turned out that as a bonus, this was compatible as a switching supply, meaning it will sense any voltage automatically so it will work just fine on USA 110 and Europe 220 without a special transformer. You will need an adapter because of the difference in the "prongs."
on May 12, 2012
Purchased 3 of these. I used this power supply to power a Panasonic WJ-GXE500 CCTV network video encoder. I cut the end off and used a meter to figure out which end was +. The wire with the - - - - printed on it is positive/+.
The power supply is Motorola branded, and has a red LED on the front of it when it is plugged in and has power.
Works great!!!
on February 14, 2016
works great . not like those xfmrs that contain a bad diode ,,,,putting a trace horizontal noise signal into your closed loop system like a virus on your monitor screen . once it took me hours to identify the bad xfmr i had been cheap and entered an unknown bad one to my 8 channel otherwise h d quality viewing security system, all i could do is replace the xfmrs one at a time until i found the bad one. ta da !!
on July 8, 2012
I was in the middle of a home-made cat litterbox odor vent, and wanted to use a spare PC fan to blow the stank out. I snipped off the end of this 12V DC adapter, stripped the wires, twisted them to my stripped computer fan wires and closed them off with electrical tape (it was all I had on me at the time). Immediate success! Great reliable product, even with my poor workmanship.
on October 16, 2012
These little powerhouses work beautifully with the Wireless Portable Intercom Voice Activated System that can also be used with batteries (only). I chose to use the add-on power supplies due to our system being on 24/7 - batteries can get very expensive!

The 500mA capability works very well with our intercom system. Amazon.com claimed compatibility and that was correct. I do not hesitate to recommend them. The price was much better than what I would have paid locally and the construction is SOLID.
on February 10, 2015
Using this to power 3 IR lights to help light up more than a camera does . Took everything down today and installed the unit inside a plastic container ( a dollar at the dollar store ) and now am going to mount to a tree and run power out to it . I have noticed you get a drain in amps if you run an extra long DC wire to the lights , but nice and bright if plugged directly into power . I have not noticed it getting hot as others have mentioned . I guess if it does it'll melt the plastic box it's in now.
on March 20, 2017
Very good quality, shipped on time, would purchase again.

Recommended.
on March 18, 2015
I have purchased several of these chargers now & they have held up well. The most recent charger I ordered however appears to be defective as it will not continuously charge my devices. I have an Asus T100A with the 3775 processor & this charger is one of the few aftermarket options that will charge it. My cell phones will go from 5% to 95% within 20 minutes or so, so I have to watch them carefully to prevent an overcharging.
The wall wart section of the charger is thin enough to fit 2 of them side by side on my power strips on my desk, so outlets are all useable if you are concerned with that.
on March 25, 2014
I ordered a used TrendNet Wireless Gaming Adapter and the scammer on Amazon that sold it to me neglected to mention that the AC adapter was missing. After arguing with me for two straight weeks over the issue instead of just taking care of it as a matter of customer service, the dope orders the wrong one and sends it to me despite the fact that I provided specifications and photos of the other AC adapter I had for my other wireless gaming adapter. A quick search on Amazon for the specs I needed yielded this 12V DC 500mA Regulated CCTV Power Supply. The voltage and amps are exactly what my device needs and the design almost identical to the OEM power supply for the gaming adapter. Works like a charm, no issues whatsoever and you can't beat the price.