BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 14, 2017
Works great with my security system! My units came with 50 feet and my installer said I needed longer cords, so I ordered these for way less than buying them at thall store. They came nicely wrapped and tangle free - if you start at the correct end! These do not have sound, just video.
on May 2, 2016
Ordered 3 of these, 1 of them didn't work (power issue). Tested them all on the DVR and TV with the 3 cameras i purchased. I verified that the power supply, the cameras, and the DVR were not at fault. It seemed that the vendor was doing their best to dismiss the possibility that one of their products were defective and needed to be replaced. One star for Warehouseseller''s hesitancy to replace a defective product (provided that i told them that it was specifically a power issue within the cable). Currently returning all 3 of them for a refund at my expense (out of my refund) to ship them back...
on July 23, 2016
This security camera cable is great. No issues with the quality of the cable and it seems very durable. In case you were wondering, this cable is not exclusive to only HD security cameras. I am using this cable with a 900 TVL security camera. The quality looks great for a 900 TVL camera. I ran this cable outside my house and the weather doesn't seem to affect the quality at all. Overall, this was a very good purchase and I will buy it again if I order a new security camera.
on March 26, 2013
I just had to replace these cables which ended up becoming very dry and brittle after 4 years The cameras had stopped working and I noticed the cables were hot to the touch. I purchased new cables, which were made in China, so I'm suspecting that the Chinese quality is very poor quality. These cables are not as thick as the cables which came with the system and I'm looking for sub-connectors (barrel connectors) so that I can use them instead of these cheaper cables. But you get what you pay for, the price is inexpensive and if you don't mind having to replace them ever 4-5 years then they will work for you.
on July 2, 2017
Works great. I bought 4 of these and all worked with no problems.
on November 12, 2010
The data and power are all wrapped in the same cable and is a little on the thin side. I would be extra cautious with the cable itself and avoid kinking it, pulling on it and make sure it stays away from sharp edges. Seems like it could damage easily. Doesn't appear to be shielded much but no problems so far. Connected this to a CCTV camera on one end and DVR on the other. Works as advertised.

I have also used the 50' and 150' and they all work just as well. If this is something you plan on using for short periods of time and rolling back up I highly recommend getting a cable roller as these can kink up badly when doing it by hand.
on June 21, 2017
no problem installing plenty of cable, looks really durable. if i am in the market for more cable this will be my go to seller. thank you
on October 18, 2015
These cables appear to be of good construction and the connectors seemed to be of high quality, but they did not work well with my Amcrest camera system. Using just this cable (not connecting it to an additional cable) there was a noticeable drop in video resolution. The Amcrest video resolution is not the best to begin with, so using this cable made a big enough difference I had to return it and get a different brand. These cables might work well with a different system. If you try them make sure you test the video quality before doing a full install. I'm glad I did.
on January 3, 2014
I've never spent so much time UNTANGLING a chord! This was ridiculous. At first glance, it appeared to be neatly wound up with a twist tie around it. I removed the twist tie and began unwinding the chord and quickly realized that it was threaded through it self several times in no methodical way, whatsoever! The person that that wound this up had to have twisted the chord, tucked it under, went around one direction, changed her/his mind and went the other direction then through itself several more times... it created countless knots. Very frustrating! I spent 20 minutes today just untangling this mess.

The chord itself seems to be of average quality and it functions fine. But the way it was wound up was completely unacceptable and definitely a deal breaker. I wouldn't order another from this manufacture in the future.
on May 11, 2017
Installed last night. A little lightweight on the connectors but works fine!