This item is currently unavailable.
VideoStudio Pro X6 [OLD VERSION]
We don't know when or if this item will be available again.
- NEW! Motion Tracking - New Motion Tracking in Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 gives you the power to target and automatically follow moving objects in a video.
- NEW! Customizable Motion-The new motion tools of Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 give you faster and easier ways to customize the movement of graphics, titles, objects and video clips, letting you create new picture-in-picture and other pro-quality effects.
- NEW! DSLR Stop Motion and DSLR Enlarged Mode - Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 now supports a wide array of the latest DSLR cameras. Create incredible full-HD stop motion videos using all the visual intensity and effects that DSLRs have to offer.
- NEW! Ultra HD (4K) video support - Take your photo slideshows and videos beyond high definition. Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 now supports Ultra High-Definition 4K video.
- NEW! AVCHD 2.0 support - AVCHD is a powerful file format that helps you get the most out of recording and editing high-definition video.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
No matter what you shoot or what you shoot it with, Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 offers tools that make editing videos fast and fun! Amaze your audience with stunning Ultra HD (4K) quality. Add special effects and create cinema-quality stop motion animations in full HD. Easily track and attach graphics to moving objects with new Motion Tracking. Save your work in a wide array of formats, including HTML5, MP4 and AVCHD 2.0. Plus, produce unforgettable videos with built-in tools designed for the web, DVD, Blu-ray Disc and mobile devices. Shoot, edit and share all of life's adventures with the all-in-one video solution.
From the Manufacturer
Fast and Easy Video-Editing Software
No matter what you shoot or what you shoot it with, Corel VideoStudio Pro X6 offers the tools you need to make videos quickly and easily. Amaze your audience with stunning Ultra HD video quality and striking visual effects. Use Motion Tracking to follow moving objects on screen and attach graphics and text. Plus, produce unforgettable videos for mobile devices, the web, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. Shoot, edit, and share all of life's adventures with the all-in-one video editor.
Create the perfect video with fast and easy-to-use tools. Get started in just seconds with Instant Projects, and learn new techniques with built-in training videos. Drag and drop directly onto the Timeline, and use multi-track editing to quickly add photos, video, audio, and more.
Complete Production for Web, Disc, and Mobile
Create videos for the web, Blu-ray Disc, DVD, smartphones, and tablets. Work with a variety of formats, including HTML5, MP4, and AVCHD 2.0. Plus, upload to YouTube, Facebook, Flickr, or your own personal website directly from the VideoStudio Pro X6 interface. Just select the videos you want to share to upload them instantly and connect with an online audience like never before.
Ultra High-Definition (4K) Video Support
Take your videos beyond high definition with support for Ultra HD (4K) videos. Import, export, and edit high-res photos and take maximum advantage of your DSLR camera's capabilities, or work with videos with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160.
Advanced Special Effects and Animation
Add unique special effects and create cinema-quality stop motion and time-lapse animations. Plus, work with up to 21 multimedia tracks to create your dream video project.
Target and track moving objects on screen and connect them to elements such as text and graphics. Attach a thought bubble to someone walking down the street or place security mosaics over moving license plates and faces.
AVCHD 2.0 support
Take your videos further with AVCHD, one of the leading formats for high-definition video. Work with AVCHD 2.0, AVCHD 3D, AVCHD Progressive, and AVCHD 3D/Progressive formats. Additional AVCHD features let you add menu navigation, subtitles, and more. Plus, save AVCHD content to an SD card for instant viewing on SD-compatible devices.
DSLR Stop Motion
Bring the processing power and unique lens capabilities of your DSLR to life and create full-HD stop motion videos using your DSLR camera.
DSLR Enlarged Mode
Mimic your DSLR camera's controls on your PC or Windows tablet. Just set up and shoot the frames you want—all without jostling your camera.
Customize the movement of graphics, titles, objects, and video clips. It's the perfect way to create dynamic videos featuring picture-in-picture and other pro-quality effects. Plus, save your customizable motion to a Path library for quick and easy reuse.
Organize and work with tracks more effectively. With a few simple clicks you can swap overlay tracks without losing any information. All of a track's associated effects, contents, and attributes will be instantly copied over.
Enhanced Screen Capture
Record whatever you're doing on screen and then edit, save, and share it as a video. It's the fast and easy way to create how-to and tech support videos, as well as in-depth presentations. Choose from multiple frame rates to get the look you want. Plus, guide your audience more effectively with animated mouse clicks.
QuickTime Alpha Channels
Import animated sequences with transparent backgrounds using built-in support for QuickTime movies containing alpha channels. Now you can make animations and video effects in popular 2-D and 3-D animation packages and then use them directly in VideoStudio Ultimate X6.
Evoke drama in a video using slow motion, or speed things up for unique time-lapse effects. With enhanced Variable Speed controls, it's faster than ever to alter the speed in any part of your video without having to work with multiple video clips.
Customizable Random Transition Effects
Experiment and add a unique look to your videos and photo slideshows with your favorite transition effects. Select only the transition effects that you want and add them to the Random Effects category.
Add text to accompany the audio in your videos or to interpret another language on screen. The Subtitle Editor saves time and effort by using voice detection technology to instantly match subtitles to the dialogue in your video.
DVD and Blu-ray Disc Authoring
Use comprehensive disc authoring tools to save your videos and photo slideshows to DVD, Blu-ray Disc, or ISO disc image. Built-in authoring features allow you to include onscreen graphics, menus, titles, and subtitles.
- Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz Processor or AMD Dual Core 2.0 GHz Processor (Intel Core i5 or i7 Processor, or AMD Phenom II X4 or X6 Processor recommended)
- Microsoft Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP with latest service packs installed (32-bit or 64-bit Editions)
- 2 GB of RAM (4 GB of RAM or higher and 1 GB of VRAM or higher recommended)
- Minimum 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Windows-compatible sound card
- Windows-compatible DVD-ROM drive for program installation / Windows-compatible DVD burner for DVD output (Windows-compatible Blu-ray Disc burner for Blu-ray Disc and DVD output recommended)
For editing of UHD/4K and 3D video, an Intel Core i7 or AMD Phenom II X4 with Windows 8 64-bit operating system and 4 GB of RAM or higher is recommended.
Supported Input/Output Devices
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Classic with video, iPod touch, Sony PSP, Windows, and Android smartphones
- Cameras and camcorders that record to internal memory, memory card, DVD disc, or hard drive
- USB capture devices, PC cameras, webcams
- IEEE 1394/FireWire cards for use with DV, D8, or HDV camcorders
- USB Video Class (UVC) DV
- Support for OHCI-Compliant
- Analog capture cards for analog camcorders (VFW and WDM support for Windows XP and Broadcast)
- Windows-compatible Blu-ray Disc, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM, and CD-R/RW drives
- Digital Single-Lens Reflex (SLR) cameras for stop motion: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III, EOS 1D Mark IV, EOS 1D Mark III, EOS 1D X, EOS 5D Mark III, EOS 5D Mark II, EOS 7D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D, EOS 60D, EOS 60Da, EOS 650D/Rebel T4i, EOS 600D/Rebel T3i, EOS 1100D/Rebel T3, EOS 550D/Rebel T2i, EOS 500D/Rebel T1i, EOS 450D/Rebel XSi, EOS 1000D/Rebel XS
Supported Input Formats*
- Video: AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVCHD, MPEG-4, H.264, BDMV, DV, HDV, DivX, QuickTime, RealVideo, Windows Media Format, MOD (JVC MOD File Format), M2TS, M2T, TOD, 3GPP, 3GPP2
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, MP3, MPA, WAV, QuickTime, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis
- Images: BMP, CLP, CUR, EPS, FAX, FPX, GIF, ICO, IFF, IMG, J2K, JP2, JPC, JPG, PCD, PCT, PCX, PIC, PNG, PSD, PSPImage, PXR, RAS, RAW, SCT, SHG, TGA, TIF, UFO, UFP, WMF
- Disc: DVD, Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD)
Supported Output Formats*
- Video: AVI, MPEG-2, AVCHD, MPEG-4, H.264, BDMV, HDV, QuickTime, RealVideo, Windows Media Format, 3GPP, 3GPP2, WebM
- Audio: Dolby Digital Stereo, Dolby Digital 5.1, MPA, M4A, WAV, QuickTime, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis
- Images: BMP, JPG
- Disc: DVD (DVD-Video/DVD-VR/AVCHD), Blu-ray Disc (BDMV)
- Media: CD-R/RW DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-R Dual Layer, DVD+R Double Layer, BD-R/RE
*Some input/output format support may require third-party software.
Platform: PC Download
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The download took maybe 10 minutes. My download speed rarely gets under 90Mbps. Setup was frustrating because the instructions to install are inaccurate. It states hit "Run" twice but no second "Run" ever appears. It just stops and no prompt to continue. Then I find a little box at the bottom in the task bar asking me to install something else and it is not clear. I hit it anyway, selecting to not download and the installation continued.
This item works fine with Windows 8.
When I opened up this software I knew I was in trouble. I have only used MovieMaker in the past and thought I might be able to master this. Well, this is an item that is far beyond my ability to comprehend without tutorials and instructions. Since digital downloads do not qualify for returns, I am stuck with it. The online tutorials are slow and frustrating and do not always work. An example: When attempting to enter text for a subtitle, it tells you to click the Up/Down arrows to enlarge/decrease the font size. However, everything is grayed out. I can enter the text, but all other buttons are grayed out and I am left clueless. Yes, I did have Text selected and the line was highlighted.
I have attempted to use the online tutorials supplied by Corel but they are not user friendly. For instance, the person doing the tutorial assumes you know the phrases/words/terms, so you are lost. The tutorials are meant for those that have advanced knowledge in this area. Another example, in a tutorial they will tell you to "drag and drop" something onto a timeline. When you do, it does not work as in the video tutorial. Say I attempt to enter a title, and I do, but I want to add an effect. They say to drag and drop the effect onto the title........but if the words of the title are "Hello" the effect does not alter the word "Hello." What happens is Corel enters the name of the effect into the movie, such as "Transition effect" and it will not allow you to alter the name. I tried everything, from right clicking, placing my cursor over the words, etc. So, not only is the software difficult to use, so is the tutorials.
I just may give up attempting to learn this software. I really regret purchasing it because I feel it is going to be a complete waste of money for me.
If you are considering purchasing this product, do some research. I read reviews and looked at a few online things but I was ill prepared and bought an item I cannot work.
I operate a website where videos are necessary, first of all, so I need something that can help me edit quickly. There are too many functions, none of which I needed. Splicing content was difficult, and more often than not, sound disappeared. I couldn't add titles to different sections on top of videos either, so this was a no. I've been doing videos for years, and this just made me feel like a beginner again, and not in a good way!
The program is very east to use, drag and drop makes this video program really easy to use. Everything I have wanted to do to my videos i have been able to do. Subtitles have their own effects, you can add video effects such as old movie just to name one of many effects. It has a share button which you can convert it to many formats especially good for youtube video makes out there that allow you to convert to many youtube video formats.
Just make sure you go to the website to register your product.
Very easy to use for beginners
Lots of features
GUI is easy to navigate
Flexible video format tool that does not require any additional software
Allows to convert videos to certain resolutions such as HD 720p-1080p
Low price for such a quality program
Has different bars to add music, voice, subtitles- which makes things organized and easy to edit
Occasionally had an issue when i would cut a clip, for some odd reason when i would try to play back from the beginning the video would only play the clip that i cut. It had an orange line above the clip. I had to remove that clip completely and redo it a few times.
Sometimes the program takes a while to load.
Overall i am extremely satisfied with this product. Many similar quality products run a few hundred dollars this was very cheap. I would buy more products from VideoStudio!