Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon ballerss3 ballerss3  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 16 reviews
on April 19, 2017
I am in love with this lamp. It sits on the side table in my bedroom and is the star of the room. It is elegant, sexy and sturdy. This baby weighs a good 15 pounds so there is no knocking it over if you bump it by accident. It is perfect for my needs and some day I will be buying another one for sure.
on April 4, 2017
I love these lamps! Each has two sockets for bulbs and dual pull chains so you can have the light of one or both. They are dressy and unlike anything Grandma had. Elegant, heavy, beautiful whether on or off.
on May 23, 2017
Stunning lamps. I bought a pair for the bedroom. They take 2 60 watt bulbs each, which is plenty of light. I am glad to say the shade is white, not off-white. I am really happy with the look, and they are good quality for the price.
on May 9, 2015
Fantastic beautiful lamps. They were half the price of other similar looking lamps, so I was wondering what the quality would be like, but they are beautiful. They weigh a ton and are super sturdy. Gorgeous and really make our rooms look nice. They are also neutral so they would match with anything. Shipping was super fast - received within days of placing our order (even with free shipping). I could not be more pleased and will probably get another pair of these.
on April 18, 2014
Beautiful lamps. These lamps exceeded my expectations. They arrived, packed in nearly indestructible styrofoam. They were in perfect condition. The Chrystal is clear and makes an elegant presence in my transitional decor. I'm a very pleased customer.
on February 17, 2015
These are really gorgeous, modern looking. Heavy, good quality. Not cheap, but I priced original MCM versions and they were at least double. I love these, they are worth it. Shades are a true white. They look really expensive.
on June 4, 2016
Heavy, good height, no complaints! Nice lamp
on September 16, 2012
I LOVE this lamp!! I bought two of them for my guest room & they are so classy! Much nicer in person than the photo! They are heavy and substantial, with two pulls for turning on & off. They really add a certain ambience to the room. I would highly recommend these lamps.
on May 2, 2016
I liked the first one of these so much that I bought a second one to have a matched set for my living room. They are quite heavy. Seem well made. They add a little bling to the room. The pull chains work well, not flimsy.
on April 19, 2016
These lamps are almost exactly what we had been looking over a year for; the only missing element was there was no variable dimmer, so we added one to each lamp, now they're perfect. Shipping was, as always, quick and the items protected well.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.