Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now toystl17_gno

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on July 7, 2012
I remember when I first heard 'My Own Worst Enemy.' Since then Lit was one of my favorite bands I listen to for at least the next 5 years. I shamefully let them go after 'Atomic' because they just didn't seem to have that egde they brought me origonally.

Ironically in the middle of this post grunge alternative revival Lit has given me probably one of the best albums I have heard this year. The sound is the best of what this band offers and there is not a single bad song on this record. Their musicianship still remains the same which is not bad, but vocally there is a tremendous improvement. I also really like the two balads that they put in here is almost comes off as an evolved 80s Hair Metal record and what could be wrong with that?

If you have never heard this band before this is a great album to start with. I hope that they keep on movie and continue to put out more music. If it keeps up sounding like this, it's a winner for sure.
on June 23, 2012
Straight ahead hard rock with actual solos. Bands of today don't really do that like the bands of yesteryear. Lit is one band who does. They get how hard rock is to be written and played. They follow the classic verse/chorus, verse/chorus, bridge, solo, chorus-out formula. Nicely done. This album is great hook after great hook. Loved it at first listen. Support the bands that still release new music... buy it!
on December 11, 2012
This band has been through so much through out the years, that I was rather surprised to find that they did another album. But let me tell you, this album is better than I could have ever imagined. So many great songs, I haven't been able to stop listening to it since I received it. Lit is a fun, great band, and I HIGHLY recommend this album for anyone.
on October 12, 2015
All killer no filler and a awesome band! !!!
Glad to hear from you and I hope you release another album sooner!!!!
on December 12, 2016
Good
on July 21, 2014
I love Lit. Period. They are awesome and even better in person. This album is great and as someone who has been listening to them for over 13 years I have to approve of this one!
on August 15, 2013
I really liked this album. Although I like Lit's fourth, self titled Lit, album a little more. We had to wait 10 years for this album. It is good they finally moved on after the death of their drummer of brain cancer.
on February 3, 2015
I've waited so long for this album to have come out. 2 high fives with Butch Walker producing it.
on November 7, 2012
The first song from these guys was My Own Worst Enemy and I was hooked. It has been quite a while since they had released and album, but I am glad they did. This is a solid album good rock and roll like the older days.
on April 27, 2013
Great album from the 90's rockers! It's a great comeback album and worth the price of admission. Definitely worth a listen if you like good ol' fashioned rock.