- Series: Fifty Odd (Book 1)
- Paperback: 122 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 2 edition (July 18, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1514154889
- ISBN-13: 978-1514154885
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #12,620,865 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The View Through My Rose-Colored Bifocals: Life after Fifty: It Goes On (Fifty Odd) (Volume 1) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Peggy Browning is an author and observer of Life. She has a bachelor's degree in education and sociology and has worked as a teacher, social worker, and fundraiser for non-profits. She lives in small town Texas where she enjoys watching the beautiful sunrises and awe-inspiring sunsets. You can follow her at http://peggybrowning.com
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|