4-Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
ViewSonic VFD1028W-11 10.1-Inch Digital Photo Frame Features High Resolution 1024x600 (Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 10.1" Digital photo frame with LED backlight
- 1024x600 High resolution
- High brightness 200 cd/m2 (typ.) & 450:1 (typ.) contrast ratio
- 128MB Internal Memory; Calendar & clock features
- Auto on/off feature; Supports USB host, SD/SD/SDHC/MMC/MS; Remote control included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
10.1" VFD1028w-11 digital photo frame features high resolution 1024x600 LCD screen to delivery your last lasting memories in brilliant picture quality. Enjoy calendar and clock function with your favorite photos or slideshows. VFD1028W-11 supports auto on/off and LED backlight for power saving, 128mb internal memory and an included remote control.
From the Manufacturer
ViewSonic's VFD1028w-11 Digital Photo Frame features a generously sized 10.1" display with stunning 1024x600 resolution for crystal clear photos that practically come to life on the vibrant screen. The energy efficient LED backlight delivers brilliant image quality, and the auto on/off feature provides even more power savings to make for eco-friendly technology. With 128MB of built-in storage, memory card reader and USB support, it is easy to transfer and store all your favorite photos. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate with the included remote control. The elegant ebony frame also includes a calendar and clock, making this a practical and stylish addition to any environment.
- Expansive 10.1" high-resolution 1024x600 display for crystal clear images
- Supports SD/SDHC/ MS/MMC card readers
- USB host supports transfer from PC to make loading photos easy
- Store your favorite photos with 128MB internal storage
- Calendar and clock features for added practical functionality
- Energy efficient LED backlight and power saving auto on/off
- Elegant ebony frame design complements any home or office
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface plus included remote control
Make Memories Last Longer
Showcase a lifetime worth of photos thanks to the internal storage and support for popular memory card formats. The VFD1028w-11 includes 128MB of internal storage and supports SD, SDHC, MMC and MS memory cards with the built-in card reader. The USB connection makes it easy to transfer photos directly to your digital photo frame. Unlike print photos, your digital pictures never tear, wrinkle or fade, so you can enjoy vibrant, crystal clear memories for years to come.
Enjoy your favorite photos in rich, brilliant color with amazing detail. The VFD1028w-11 features an expansive 10.1” screen to frame your full-size photos perfectly, so you can enjoy them the way they were meant to be seen. The stunning high-resolution 1024x600 display boasts incredibly high brightness and contrast ratio, so your photos really come to life.
Fashion Meets Function
With a sublimely elegant ebony frame, the VFD1028w-11 pairs digital technology with high style. The included calendar and clock functions make this a highly practical piece of décor as well, so you get more than just a pretty picture. Beautiful and functional, this digital photo frame complements your lifestyle as a perfect addition to any living room, bedroom or office.
Smart Choices for Green Living
Cut down on your electric bill by saving energy with the eco-friendly LED backlight display. LED technology is not only energy efficient, but also delivers superior image quality. The auto on/off feature means you're not wasting power when nobody is around, so you save even more – good for your wallet as well as the planet. Saving energy is always a smart choice and helps preserve the memories for generations to come.
Advanced technology shouldn't require advanced learning, and that's why ViewSonic has engineered the VFD1028w-11 for optimum ease of use. The user interface is so intuitive and simple that you will be up and running in no time. The included remote lets you take control from across the room, so you don't even need to leave your seat to customize your photo slideshow.
A digital photo frame makes the perfect gift for graduations, weddings, birthdays or any occasion. Show your friends and family how much you care by sharing the memories with a digital photo frame. The VFD1028w-11 also makes a great incentive item for businesses and organizations to reward performance or contributions. If you run a small business or retail shop, you can even use the VFD1028w-11 as an inexpensive and easy-to-use digital signage solution to promote your products and services.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First of all, this ViewSonic is a bare-bone photo frame, with none of the fancy functions available on my old Pandigital photo frame. That means no WiFi transfer mode, no music/video playback capability, no navigation function, etc. Even the photo slide show function is very limited. At power up, this photo frame simply starts the slide show from the first image file it finds on the memory card, and moves on to the next one. The slide show is in the order the files were written to the card, and you cannot sort it by file name or file date. That makes viewing the slide show somewhat confusing, especially since you cannot display picture info such as 'picture taken date' on screen.
Initially, image quality displayed on the ViewSonic frame is horribly. The pictures were too bright and very harsh. It turns out that the default setting for Brightness, Contrast and Saturation were all set to '9'. After I changed them to '6', the images became more acceptable. However, a more serious problem is with the LCD screen aspect ratio.
Although this ViewSonic photo frame is advertised to have a diagonal screen size of 10.1 inches, the actual photo display area is much smaller. This is because the LCD has a resolution of 1024x600, which gives an aspect ratio of 1.7 to 1 (width to length). This ratio is commonly used by wide-screen TVs and tablets. But for a photo frame this is a BAD choice, because a typical digital point-and-shoot camera has an aspect ratio of 1.33 to 1 (or 4:3).
Here's what happens when you display a 4:3 photo on this wide-screen LCD panel:
- The default display mode ('Full Screen') will stretch the width of the image to fill the whole screen. In doing so, it creates horrible distortion that makes everybody look short and fat.
- You can change the display mode to 'Crop to Fit'. This expands the image to fill the width of the screen, but cuts off about 20% of the image from top and bottom. Would you rather look short and fat, or have part of your head cut off? Tough Choice!
- If you change the display mode to 'Fit to Screen', only the center 800x600 region of the display is utilized. The remaining 20% of the display area is simply blackened.
Bottom line: I got this new '10.1-inch' photo frame, but the image it displays is not much bigger than that on my old 8-inch Pandigital frame (with 4:3 aspect ratio). I still consider it an acceptable value at the Lightning Deal price I paid. Definitely don't pay full price for it.
The two cons from our perspective is that a battery option (only runs on electric power) would enable us to place it on the wall and the vertical photos are either smaller than the frame size or stretched to odd proportions.
The second issue is for some reason, the most recent photos are displayed. The setting state to display in sequence. I selected a photo to start that was taken about four years ago and after that photo was displayed it jumped to photos taken two months ago. So for the past few weeks it only shows photos taken since May 2015 despite having photos on the scandisk from the past four years. All photos are jpg format.