Lyft Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 7, 2012
I bought this monitor for work and it has served its purpose very well. I connect my Mac laptop to the monitor which makes it easier for me when I'm working on documents and files. I like the fact that you can adjust the base to meet your needs. The swivel motion of the monitor comes in handy. The vertical view of the monitor worked well when I needed to view long spreadsheets.

The only issue I've had with it so far is when my computer is on sleep mode. After waking the computer, the monitor has a screen full of static (like a scrambled tv channel). Once I turn off the monitor and back on again, the problem goes away. It's a minor problem that doesn't bother me.
on April 20, 2011
It has been 8 months since i have bought it, am completely satisfied with it. Screen is Matte , crisp and comfortable to eyes. Built is good.
I use it to extend my laptop screen, for coding and movies. It has dvi, vga and usb ports, In-built speakers are useless though, but one shouldn't expect decent speakers on monitors, nevertheless i use studio cans (nothing can beat them). Rotation is nice feature, though i havent used it much, swivel is smooth. One thing i miss in it, as moving from samsung to viewsonic is the presets of brightness and color themes, for reading/coding and movies you need different brightness and contrast settings, which in samsung can be changed just by a button click.

Update Oct/10/2011:-
After an year of super heavy use, I must say is is working flawlessly for any kind of use be it multimedia or normal pc stuff, and colors are even better than hd my super glossy laptop screen (MSI GT680R), reflections on which gives me headache. I have compared both glossy and matte, and trust me Matte is best for eyes if you are reading for long say 5+ hours.
I bought PS3 this week, and it shows display through (hdmi-->dvi cable) and on 1080p :-), though its nowhere mentioned on manual or product site, but this monitor is hdcp compatible (sweeeeeet), folks you can play your blue-ray content on this as well. Keep in mind there is no way to get hdcp HD on screen if your display doesn't support it.

:D I guess this one wont allow me to buy any new screen in near future, one of my friend told from his 6+ year experience viewsonic products last damn too long.

Update Sept/26/2014
This monitor is still working like power-horse :D, no dead pixels , 4 years of super heavy non stop use (i rarely turn it off). Although i feel there is slight reduction in overall brightness of monitor still i don't feel bad with that. I use it as second monitor now in my 3 screen extended setup.
on June 23, 2012
Purchased this monitor to expand a workstation for animation and graphics. Did a lot of research and read a lot of bad reviews for other name brand products, then decided on this ViewSonic based on my experience with ViewSonic years ago. Also have BenQ and Samsung, with Samsung being the most disappointing. Out of the box this monitor is quick and easy to set up and works great. No problems at all.
on July 21, 2013
The monitor is sturdy and good quality. The controls are easy to use (lower front under the picture, not off on the side somewhere). I actually bought this one refurbished; no hesitation doing so; I've used and preferred Viewsonic for years. The shipping box was beat-up, but what do you expect with a refurb? The monitor itself looks and works like new. There are no dead pixels. I'm very pleased.
on January 15, 2013
I like everything about this monitor. If I needed to do so, I would be it again. Great form, great colors, I'm giddy about the ability to change the screen orientation from landscape to portrait with just a couple of mouse clicks.

I've been a loyal ViewSonic customer for years and this monitor does does not disappoint. I, quite honestly, cannot think of a single negative thing to say about it.
on March 21, 2013
One of my first monitors was a viewsonic and it lasted a long time.
I'm pleased with this monitor even through I paid more than some of the other monitors of the same size.

I really like the adjustable stand and the integrated USB ports. Seems like the other monitors are skimping on monitor adjustment...at least that was the biggest complaint from buyers.
on June 5, 2013
I have deployed over 100 of these units over the course of 3 years. During this time only one has had any issues. The bezel profile allows for many monitor configurations. This is a high quality business monitor that continues to deliver.
on March 1, 2013
Using a Quad system to trade Futures and Options and using this monitor as my primary screen surrounded by 22's. images are crisp, plenty of screen space and plugged and played, no problem at a nice price point. Not a gamer so can't comment there but for what I do, it fits the bill nicely.
on April 6, 2014
I am very happy with this unit after two months. Have had no problems, the resolution, color, brightness are all very accurate. No "bleeding" around edges and the size is awesome.
on December 12, 2012
I wanted to give it a few months to see how it did over time and Considering my old computer it has a very good picture. I had a View Sonic monitor years ago and liked it.
I'm well pleased.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.