|Screen Size||21.5 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
ViewSonic VX2250WM-LED 22-Inch (21.5-Inch Vis) Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED Monitor with Integrated Stereo Speakers
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 22-Inch (21.5-Inch Vis.) LED monitor with sleek design and integrated speakers
- Power Requirements: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz,Up to 40% power savings over a regular 22-Inch monitor
- 1080p Full HD resolution with 16:9 aspect ratio for perfect image reproduction
- DVI and VGA inputs for diverse connectivity options
- 100mm x 100mm VESA compliant for wall mount or monitor stands
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
ViewSonic VX2252MH 22" 2ms 1080p Gaming Monitor HDMI, DVI, VGA
ViewSonic VA2246M-LED 22" 1080p LED Monitor DVI, VGA
HP Pavilion 21.5-Inch IPS LED HDMI VGA Monitor
ViewSonic VA2259-SMH 22" IPS 1080p HDMI Frameless LED Monitor
ASUS VS207D-P 19.5" HD+ 1600x900 VGA Back-lit LED Monitor
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Display Resolution Maximum||—||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1600 x 900|
|Screen Size||21.5 in||22 in||22 in||21.5 in||22 in||19.5 in|
|Item Dimensions||7.48 x 20.51 x 15.91 in||20.1 x 8.8 x 15.8 in||20.1 x 7.8 x 14.4 in||19.65 x 6.73 x 15.16 in||19.7 x 1.79 x 11.9 in||14 x 7.28 x 18.43 in|
|Item Weight||7 lbs||7.2 lbs||8.9 lbs||6.6 lbs||5.49 lbs||5.7 lbs|
ViewSonic’s VX2250wm-LED features an LED backlight 22-Inch (21.5-Inch Vis) widescreen monitor with up to 40% energy saving compared to a regular 22-Inch monitor. mercury free VX2250wm-LED offers a Full HD 1920x1080 resolution, 5ms response time, 10,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio, digital and analog inputs and integrated stereo speakers. Ideal for both home and office with the piano black finish, VX2250wm-LED can be mounted on a VESA compliant stand or wall mount bracket. It also has an automatic aspect ratio adjustment so when your input is a 4:3 signal, the image will not be stretched but instead it will be positioned in the middle of the screen with side bars. 3 year warranty, industry’s best pixel performance policy and Windows 7 certification make VX2250wm-LED a great long term investment.
, incredible picture quality. ViewSonic’s VX2250wm-LED features a mercury free LED backlight 22” (21.5” Vis) widescreen display with up to 40% energy savings compared to traditional CCFL backlit LCD monitors. The VX2250wm-LED offers Full HD 1920x1080 resolution, 5ms response time, an incredible 10,000,000:1 MEGA Dynamic Contrast Ratio, digital and analog inputs and integrated stereo speakers. Ideal for both the home and office with its piano black finish, the VX2250wm-LED is an elegant fit to any décor. Should you choose to mount the display, it can be mounted on a VESA compliant stand or wall mount bracket. Another great feature is the display’s automatic aspect ratio adjustment, that allows inputs from 4:3 signals to be accurately represented in the center without stretching. Combined with a 3 year limited warranty, an industry best pixel performance policy and Windows 7 certification, the VX2250wm-LED is a great long term investment for any display user.
What is a LED monitor?
Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
LED: Light Emitting Diode
|Save cash and save the planet |
With its mercury free backlight and low energy consumption, the Energy Star 5.0 certified VX2250wm-LED is not only but also friendly on your electricity bill as well. This can add up to thousands of dollars saved for large install bases, such as big corporate buildings or schools, the savings can be as dramatic as $20,000 in five years!
MEGA dynamic contrast ratio
Pair it with a ViewSonic or Mac computer
Eco-mode for up to 35% energy savings
The best pixel performance guarantee and 3 year warranty
What's in the Box
- LCD monitor
- Power cable
- DVI cable
- VGA cable
- Quick Start Guide
- ViewSonic Wizard CD-ROM
Dimensions and other features:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Rock-solid, beautifully saturated and bright image quality.
* Easy to use controls and driver disk (which you may need for optimum resolution on some computers)
* Kinda sexy multi-colored indicator light below the screen changes from blue (on) to amber (sleep) to off.
* Sturdy, adjustable stand which attaches easily.
* Just the right amount of "matte" finish to avoid the annoying glare and "mirror" effect that some screens have, without any sacrifice of brightness or clarity.
* As with most LCD screens, colors shift somewhat with viewing angle. If you are a graphics design or video editing shop with exacting color calibration requirements, buy a (much) more expensive IPS screen if you can. (I couldn't afford a decent IPS screen, and this inexpensive monitor reproduces color BETTER than many "bargain" IPS screens.)
* I find the (permanent) large white lettering on the lower bevel rather annoying, even though you stop noticing it after a while.
* The screen is actually TOO bright for most environments even in daylight. I turned the brightness down to zero and it's acceptable, but only because I never use the units at night or in a dimly lit room. You may want to use gamma correction software (such as adobe gamma or the Windows 7 settings) to dim the screen more than the monitor controls alone will achieve.
* One out of twelve units I ordered was dead on arrival. (Amazon promptly refunded my money.)
* Because the touch controls are on the corner of the screen, the screen wiggles when you use them. Not a big problem (how often do you use them anyway?) but mildly irritating.
* Be aware that some older video cards may not support 1920x1080 resolution. That's not a problem with the screen, but be sure you have an appropriate driver before you upgrade to any new screen!
Overall, I did a lot of shopping around and this is a terrific deal if you can get it for under $200. I couldn't find anything comparable in quality for that price.
Now about this beautiful monitor. I admit I've only been looking at it for about a week, but so far my eyes couldn't be happier. LED screens are clearly going to be the future. They look beautiful and save energy and space, and the screen is SO thin! Setup was a breeze - I just connected it to my desktop. The monitor comes with both DVI and VGA cables, but since my desktop had an HDMI output I bought a Premium High Resolution 10FT / 3m 24K GOLD HDMI TO DVI M/M CABLE FOR HDTV PLASMA DVD that uses the HDMI from my Desktop into the DVI in the monitor. I doubt I really needed to buy this, compared the cable with just the regular DVI to DVI and it still looked great, though it did seem a dash clearer (it could be my imagination).
Also, when shopping around and reading reviews of other monitors (especially LED) I noticed several customers complaining that it took a lot of setting switches to get the screen to look right.. with this monitor (at least for me) the picture looked perfect right from the start up. It does let you change the contrast and such, but I haven't dared to mess with them because I think it looks perfect as is.
About the sound.. I watch a lot of movies on my computer and listen to a lot of music, so imagining using a monitor's built in sound system horrifies me, but if you don't care about a high quality stereo system, I listened to the speakers and they'll do just fine.
So my overall review is an A+ thumbs up. I spent hours looking at monitors at Best Buy and on Amazon and anywhere else that sells them and I think I made a great choice with this ViewSonic. Granted, I've only had it a handful of days, but hopefully I won't have to revise this review for at least 3 years (that's how long the warranty is). If you have any other questions about the screen or would like to see a different video just leave a comment and I'll try to help you out!
**4 Month Update**
- Just thought I'd let you guys know it's been nearly 4 months now and my 5 star review still stands so far. Absolutely no dead pixels, and absolutely no problems. Unlike other LEDs I've seen in the store, the stand on this is very sturdy and has never even hinted at falling over. My comp doesn't have a blu ray player, but I watched some 1080p stuff online and it is noticably spectacular on this screen. And now I see Amazon is selling it even cheaper than what I paid for it ($189) so I can't recommend it enough!
Most recent customer reviews
See the Top Rated Monitors in our Monitor Reviews.