Vigilant 130dB Personal Alarm - Backup Whistle - Button Activated with Hidden Off Button - Bag Purse Key Chain Keyring Clip - Batteries Included - for Men Women Kids Students
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ LOUDER: 130dB attack alarm with push button activation and concealed OFF button
- ✔ PURSE / BAG / KEY RING CLIP: Key ring with purse / bag / backpack clip - the ultimate personal protection alarm to carry on your purse or backpack. It is the #1 Vigilant alarm for attaching to your keys.
- ✔ BACK-UP WHISTLE : Backup emergency manual whistle built-in for emergency use in case of battery failure
- ✔ HEAVY DUTY BATTERIES: Preloaded with heavy duty alkaline (LR44) watch batteries, user replaceable and 365 day standby time. You can find replacement batteries at any drugstore.
- ✔ VIGILANT WARRANTY: Vigilant alarms come with a full 1 YEAR WARRANTY. We're a Florida, USA based company with employees and product manufacturing in America and China. All Vigilant pepper spray is manufactured in the United States. Our alarms are designed in the United States and manufactured in China.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The PPS23 keychain model is a special edition version of our popular PPS23 series. For this special limited edition unit, in addition to the colors available, we've included a keyring and a bag clip. We believe this unit is the ultimate personal alarm for purses, backpacks, and car keys.
The PPS23 is a dual function emergency attack alarm. It features a 130dB alarm, which is one of the loudest personal alarms sold by Vigilant. It is also the only alarm sold by Vigilant to include a backup feature - it has a security screamer whistle built into the end of the alarm that serves as an emergency backup alert mechanism in the event of battery failure.
The alarm is activated by depressing the button on the front of the alarm, but a different button on the back of the unit is the only way to deactivate and silence the alarm. In situations where seconds make a difference between life and death - the ease of activation combined with the "hidden" off button make this alarm an easy to use, and hard to defeat personal alarm.
Personal alarms are one of the fastest growing segments at retail in the self defense industry, because an attacker's worst enemy is attention. Personal alarms are legal to carry in all 50 states (even on airplanes!) and are a very safe method of self defense. They require no training or skill to operate, and can be used by anyone regardless of age or physical ability. Victims are often too traumatized to shout for help in unfamiliar and dangerous situations, increasing their vulnerability. Criminals do not like to draw attention, and will likely run off when they realize the alarm cannot be stopped.
The PPS23 is particularly suitable for teenagers, parents, night owls, delivery route employees, business owners, and college students. Joggers, walkers, and bicycle riders may enjoy the backpack/purse clip for hands free carrying.
© Vigilant Personal Protection Systems
Read about our customers' top-rated security and surveillance products on our review page: Security and Surveillance
Top customer reviews
lives with us. She wanted to have an alarm that could be heard from one end of the
house to the other. The Vigilant fills the need, very loud within the room and adjacent
rooms. The sound is also easily noticeable at the other end of the house. I would recommend
this alarm to all in need of a alert/panic device. The whistle backup is louder than one would
Most recent customer reviews
Small red button on back turns it off... it's that simple. Comes with key chain clip. Very very loud!!