|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.7 x 5 x 0.6 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VB-60|
|Special Features||Pin extractor tool set, Terminal removal kit, Pin removal tool, Automotive tools, Terminal removal tool, Wire terminal removal tool, Electrical connectors kit, Depinning tool, Electrical tools, Molex pin extractor|
Vignee 60pcs Terminal Removal Tool kit,Pins Terminals Puller Repair Removal Tools for Car Pin Extractor Electrical Wiring Crimp Connectors,Key Extractor Connector Depinning Tool Set
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Package : There are 19 pieces of single pin extractors, 2 piece of three pin extractor, 25 pieces of double pin extractors, and 12 pieces of casing tool, 60 pieces in total.Offers single, double pin extractors and casting tool of different sizes to fit any terminal.
- Effortless Terminal Removal: The ternimal tool no need to pry the terminals! just insert our tool, push and pull the terminal pins for removal. Our tool provides extra leverage so you can easily remove the wire.
- High Quality Material: The Pin extractor tool made of premium steel spring plate + plastic. It is flexible and durable.
- Material: Stainless Steel, Plastic.The pins terminals removal tools are made of stainless steel and plastic, the needles are steel and the width between needles can be change on your own if necessary, enjoy flexible resilience and durability
- Elelectrical Tools Wide Applications: The car-tools for most connector terminal which can be used for most cars, motorcycles and other electronic devices such as household appliances.
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Car Wire Terminal Removal Tool Wiring Connector Pin Extractor Puller Tools
This kit set is designed to take out car wire terminals without damage.
Please don't prize up the terminals with this kit, just push and pull the terminals pins.
Sharp parts, please keep away from children.
Effortless Terminal Removal
Car terminal removal tool.Removes terminal wires from the connectors without causing any damage.
Easy to Use
Terminal removal tool kit.No need to pry the terminals! just insert our tool, push and pull the terminal pins for removal. Our tool provides extra leverage so you can easily remove the wire.
The car terminal removal tool kit is a universal tools suitable for most connector terminal which can be used for most cars, motorcycles and other electronic devices such as household appliances.
1.Car terminal removal tool / terminal rear needle tool / terminal picking needle / harness repair
2.It is the most convenient line inspection and removal kit.
3.It is easy to remove the terminal wire from the harness connector and add a new wire without any damage.
4.It is not necessary to open the terminal, just push and pull the terminal pin. It provides extra
leverage and you can easily remove the wires. The compact shape makes them easy to use and carry.
5.Automotive terminal assembly and disassembly tools.
6.Car audio repair navigation tail harness tool.
60pcs wire terminal removal tool
- Package includes: 17 x Single pin extractors 24 x Double pin extractors 2x piece three pin extractor 12 x pieces casing tools
- Single-pin width: 0.8mm, 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 3mm, Single needle tip.
- Double-pin inner(outer) diameter: 2mm(3.5mm), 3mm(4.5mm), 3mm(8mm), 4.5mm(6mm), 6mm(7.5mm), Double needle with round.
- Casing diameter: 2mm 2.5mm 3mm 3.9mm 4.9mm 6.2mm;
- You can also query the specification from the product picture
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At the end of the day, I got them to work for what I needed, but it wasn't easy and I probably won't use 80% of the rest of the keys. I'll probably return these.