|Model||Warlock Jacket For Men|
|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 35 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||VC77-M|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VC77-M|
|Special Features||Adjustable belt strap, Headphones through collar system, Snap loops to attach jacket to belt, Quick access mobile pocket & hidden pocket, Reflective stripes|
|Vehicle Service Type||Motorcycle|
Viking Cycle Warlock Motorcycle Mesh Jacket For Men
|Price:||$79.99 + $9.99 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cooling mesh shell that covers; torso, back, & arms.
- Multi-point SureFit adjustment system Biker Jacket for Men.
- C.E. approved armor in shoulders & elbows.
- 2 outside pockets & multiple interior pockets.
- Removable Spine Pad w/ Pocket for Optional C.E. Spine Protector.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Viking Cycle Warlock Motorcycle Mesh Jacket
The Viking Cycle Warlock Motorcycle Mesh Jacket is a thing of beauty. Built with cooling in mind, the majority of the outer shell is mesh and it covers all the key areas; torso, back, and arms - keeping you cool at all times. Chest pads have been added as well to give you a bit more protection in case you need it. In addition, our multi-point SureFit adjustment system is bound to work wonders for you as you'll be able to fully adjust the fitment of the jacket in several key areas. There are 2 large front pockets as well as multiple interior pockets that will allow for your belongings. Your sunglasses, phone, wallet, keys, and other key items all have a place in their own pockets on the inside. To tough on that point, we even added a headphone system that will allow you to run your headphones from either your phone or mp3 player up to your collar and to your ears without the hassle of dangling wires as you ride. Think of the possibilities, step-by-step directions to your ears without having to look down to your phone at every turn. We've even added a "hidden" pocket so you can stash your most valuable possessions and keep them away from everyone. In order to increase your night-time visibility, we added reflective piping in the front and in the back as well. No longer will you be invisible to other drivers at night. The Warlock mesh motorcycle jacket is one sure way to stay visible, comfortable, and cool while riding.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Highly recommended. I exchanged my jacket for a smaller size and the shipper was most accommodating, no hassles, no headaches. They kept me apprised (via email) with progress as they processed the exchange. I would definitely recommend doing business with them.
• This is a really attractive looking motorcycle jacket. I have the red and black with reflective piping for improved visibility.
• The liner expands the use of the jacket into spring and fall months but where I live it is sweltering heat and 100% humidity 12 months a year (no use for liners.)
• There are pockets galore. This justifies a loose fit; air can move around more freely for cooling.
• All the pockets are lined (great waterproofing I suppose, but restricts ventilation)
• The front zipper is a pain in the a$$ to use and does not appear as large or as robust as the Joe Rocket.
• Because the jacket has a mesh outer shell and removable liner inside, it does not vent nearly as well as the JR. Airflow is increased significantly when the liner is removed but because of the impermeable material used for all the pockets, a lot of the airflow is still restricted.
• The Back Protector is a piece of foam (useless) I suggest replacing it with CE armor.
• The pocket for the back protector is small and will require trimming D30 back protector armor in order to fit.
• The two tabs on the side of the waist do not tighten up very well. When completely cinched down the large size jacket is still very loose around my 34” waist, in fact, I look like a pregnant peanut M&M.
• The armor on the elbows and shoulders, although CE approved, are pretty small and should be beefed up a bit in size to ensure adequate coverage.
• The fit is weird... Short fat people would like it, tall slender people will find sizing a bit odd. (I am 5’10, 42 chest, 34 waist, long appendages and athletic build. Large was very loose and big around the mid-section but arm length was OK. Traded for a medium, the chest fit OK, the arms were a bit too short and it was still really big around the mid-section…) The svelte, trim fit in the images are a bit misleading, think peanut M&M's or an egg... I exchanged a large for a medium which was a better look, tighter fit, but sacrificed length and slight comfort when stretched out over my sport bike.
This is a good jacket for warmer climates and those areas that experience seasonal temperature changes. The jacket is extremely versatile, practical, good looking and a bargain at its current price point. It works reasonably well while riding (using the Joe Rocket as a comparison) but I do not believe it is best suited for hot “tropical” climates where the temperature is constantly hot and humid. A great first jacket for newbies on a budget and again, striking good looks.
Hope this was helpful…
Also, I was the one who asked if the optional silver mesh was reflective. The seller and one customer both said "yes". Well, it's shiny, but it isn't technically reflective as proven in the attached photos except for some piping right next to it. Although the arm and shoulder piping is very bright the silver mesh itself ends up being less visible than the hi-viz color with distance.
Still, I'm glad I bought it. Does what I need at a great price. Highly recommended.