- Series: Traditions in World Cinema
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Edinburgh University Press; 1 edition (August 1, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1474402291
- ISBN-13: 978-1474402293
- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 1 x 7.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #243,053 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Viking Law and Order: Places and Rituals of Assembly in the Medieval North (Traditions in World Cinema) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Alexandra Sanmark is Reader in Medieval Archaeology at the Centre for Nordic Studies, University of the Highlands and Islands. She specialises in The Viking Age in Scandinavia and the Viking expansion in the west and the North Atlantic, with a particular focus on landscape archaeology. She is the author of Power and Conversion: A Comparative Study of Christianization in Scandinavia (2004).