Viking Professional THOR Waterproof Industrial Bib Pant
|Price:||$76.49 - $139.76|
- 100% Trilobal Rip-stop Polyester (300 denier)
- Waterproof and windproof. Features double stitched, taped, and heat-sealed seams to maximize waterproofness
- Tough 300 denier Trilobal rip-stop polyester fabric gives superior abrasion, puncture, rip and snag resistance
- Double layer knees with knee pad access/drain hole, heavy-duty elastic suspenders with quick release buckle, waterproof fly access
- 2 storage pockets, pen holder on bib, cargo pocket and 7 assorted size tool pockets
- 13" boot zipper with adjustable velcro cuff for venting and easy access
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Professional products in the Viking series are constructed of Trilobal Rip-Stop polyester, which creates high quality outerwear for the working Professional who has need of an extra-tough duty garment. Trilobal Rip-Stop Polyester offers superior abrasion, rip, tear and snag resistance versus fabrics almost twice its thickness. It is constructed of triple- twined Polyester thread, which creates cross-sections of fibers, forming tiny cells that increase the cut and abrasion resistance of the garment, while effectively stopping any rips and snags from spreading to the next cell. These Professional THOR pants are extremely heavy duty: Each seam is fully taped and heat sealed, as well as being triple sewn for extra durability. In addition, these bib pants have double layered knees with a knee pad access/drain hole, seven assorted size tool pockets (with rivets on corners for strength), tool loops and pen holders, as well as a 15" boot zip with Velcro cover for ventilation and easy boot access. These bib pants come with heavy duty elastic suspenders. Feel confident when standing up against the elements in your Viking Professional THOR pants.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?