|Item Weight||43 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14 x 12 x 20 inches|
|Item model number||VS-50BLX|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Viking Security Safe VS-50BLX Large Biometric Safe Fingerprint Safe
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Large Bio metric safe Made of steel
- Upgraded 500 DPI Optical Biometric Fingerprint Sensor and Keypad Motorized deadbolt locking system with 2 Anti-Pry insertion slots, Digital Keypad LCD displays operations and battery status; Sound On/Off programmable; Warning beeps if door is left UNLOCKED, Opens in less than a second
- Laser Cut, Seamless welding, Black Powder Coating, Fully carpeted, Integrated LED light, 3 Fully adjustable shelves
- External Dimensions: H 16.69” (508 mm) x W 13.78”(305 mm) x D 12.21” (355 mm); Internal Dimensions: H 19.29” (502 mm) x W 12.5” (298 mm) x D 9.25” (349 mm);
- WARNING: MUST REGISTER AT LEASE 1 FINGERPRINT AND CHANGE THE PIN, SO SAFE IS NO LONGER IN FACTORY DEFAULT MODE!! OR ANYONE CAN OPEN!
- Designed in USA, Made in China,
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Protect your valuables and belongings with the VS-50BLX Large Biometric Fingerprint LCD Keypad Safe. Fast, secure and reliable VS-50BLX Safe makes keys the thing of the past. The VS-50BLX Safe offers top of the line locking system – upgraded 500 DPI Optical Fingerprint Reader, Numeric Digital Keypad and LCD display. Store up to 32 unique fingerprints and 1 PIN Code into the VS-50BLX’s non-volatile memory. The VS-50BLX’s advanced Optical Sensor will only recognize the registered fingerprints, and the PIN Code / Key acts as a backup in case the safe needs to be accessed by someone whose fingerprints have not been programmed into the safe. This safe is made of steel, its laser cut, pry-resistant, seamlessly welded with military scratch resistant finish. The locking deadbolts are motorized and reinforced by two anti-pry insertion slots for added security. It has all carpeted interior, integrated LED light, key hooks and three fully adjustable shelves for additional convenience. The VS-50BLX by Viking Security is the perfect storage solution for jewelry, small firearms, important documents, electronics and other valuables. The VS-50BLX comes complete with two Back-up Keys, 4 Anchor Bolts, 1 User Manual, 4 AA batteries, 2 AA batteries for LED light and one Allen Wrench.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm updating this review after cooling down a bit. I went down to Lowe's and found toggles that go by the brand-name Toggler. Snaptoggle, to be more specific. I'm so impressed with this little piece of engineering. They went right into the half-inch holes I had already drilled and – unlike the bolts that came with the safe – held themselves in place while I put the safe on top and put in the screws. The screws don't look like much, but the package says they'll hold 800 pounds each in concrete or 250 pounds each in half inch drywall. Oh, and I bought some #10 washers too for the screws because the openings in the bottom of the safe are larger than the heads. I figure that if the four of them together will require between 1000 and 3200 pounds of force to pull up then at least a pretty hefty sledge hammer would be required to get the safe up off the floor. The floor would probably come up first. At least it won't be easy. And that's the whole point. So these toggles saved the day for Viking. It would have been so easy for Viking to include something like this in the package instead of the worthless bolts they sent. A five dollar value. Hopefully they'll throw them in in the future and save people all the trouble. So four stars now for what still seems to be an excellent safe that required a lot of extra trouble on my part to install.