|Item model number||VGCC5304BSS|
Viking VGCC5304BSS 30 Professional Custom Series Gas Range - Stainless Steel
|Price:||$4,949.00 & FREE Shipping|
Want this professionally installed?
- Shutting off gas line, disconnecting and removing old gas stove
- Installation of 1 new customer-supplied stove and safety brackets (as needed)
- Leveling stove and final testing for any gas leaks
- Adding gas lines not included
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SureSpark(TM) Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark(TM) ignition system lights every time.
- VariSimmer(TM) The VariSimmer(TM) setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- VSH(TM) Pro Sealed Burner System Cook like a pro with up to 15,000 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability a
- Gourmet-Glo(TM) Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo(TM) infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
When my first range was delivered, the oven would not ignite. The service technician told me that all the igniters in the oven were broken. Not a good sign. Rather than have them fix the problem, I insisted on a new range. This I got, but then a year later, the broiler stopped working and that thermostat had to be replaced. In 2009, the front left burner wouldn't stop clicking even after the burner ignited. The technician had to replace the spark module, and at the same time recommended replacing the two oven igniters as they were slow to come on. This year, the griddle knob stem broke off. I mean give me a break! I cook often, but am not careless, and was infuriated when everyone insisted that the knob probably got "bumped." If you look a the stem, it's not even a solid piece of metal! I had to replace the whole thermostat system. And to make matters worse, when investigating the thermostat problem, I noticed that the griddle had split along its seam and was oozing grease onto the inside of the range!
That was the last straw. I wrote Viking about how disappointed I was with their product and the hundreds of dollars I have had to spend in repairs. At the very least, I wanted them to replace the griddle without charge.Read more ›
We already did our first two rounds of repairs on this awful stove - both at $600 and now we need a third. The service person said all Vikings are terrible stoves and his experience has been all owners are unhappy.
Why there is no class action against Viking is a mystery. I called them on the phone the first time it broke and they had no intereste in my complaint at all.
Quick Update- It's now April 24 and despite numerous calls to Viking the parts still have not arrived at our local warranty repair shop without a word of apology from Viking. If you are looking for a really good weight to hold down your kitchen flooring buy a Viking- otherwise, buy something that works!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Replaced the computer board for the stove twice in a little over 5 years. Viking's product cost me so much and gave me so much headache. Read morePublished 18 days ago by Gilbert Goh
We've had this model near 5 years, and I just wish I had shopped more carefully. It cost about $5000. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Loreto Fan
You will be unhappy with ANY Viking appliance you buy. Before I bought a Viking Refrigerator and Stove I had never seen an appliance repair person in my life. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Chazz
we bought our 30 inch black professional series Viking range in 2012... since then it has had no less than 7 services calls.... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Brent J. Bonfiglio
I bought a Viking gas range in 2004 and it has been nothing but problems. All the same issues everyone reports in the reviews. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Norma Regina Thomson
I bought my Viking range with the expectation of quality. Upon delivery, the drip tray sagged. Had it fixed in the warranty period but it won't stay in alignment. Still sags. Read morePublished 11 months ago by justsayin
I am writing this review one from 1996. Everything still works although I replaced many parts related to all the ignitors including the one for the infrared oven. Read morePublished on June 7, 2014 by Dale G. Deutsch
I have had a 36" range for a couple years now and it is incredible. I understand there was some issues on the older models but since their re-design a few years back it has... Read morePublished on January 5, 2014 by Y. Brown
I have had this range for over 6 years and love it. It was in the apartment brand new when we moved in so I did not purchase it through amazon. Read morePublished on December 1, 2013 by LadyLux