The Vikings Valknut Ring Warriors Knot Nordic God Odin Knot of the Fallen Ring Sz 11
|Price:||$21.95 + $4.49 shipping|
- The stainless steel advantage:No allergic reactions
- Stays looking new and will never lose it's shine
- Will never tarnish, unlike silver, brass or pewter
- Will never turn your finger green
- Stands up to abuse, won't lose it's shape and will last a lifetime
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Valknut Warriors Ring, also known as the warriors knot. The central triangles are called "The Valknut, The Knot of the Fallen", a Sacred Symbol to Odin, King of the Nordic Gods. This Magical Knot was self carved into the breasts of wounded Viking Warriors so their Souls would be carried by the Valkyries to Valhalla, the Heavenly Meeting Hall where the heroes would feast with their Gods forever. How macho is that! A 5/8 inch ring face with a solid comfortable back. A beautifully detailed, solid heavy ring in stainless steel.
- Shipping Weight: 2.08 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DXM6L1O
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 14, 2013
- Average Customer Review: