Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vikki Lamotta VLAWL Advanced Wonderlift Serum
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports

on August 12, 2013
I used to buy Vikki Lamotta Wonderlift YEARS and YEARS ago in New York, and then stopped using it to try a lot of other brands. Hers was the original, and it still works great. HOWEVER, you DO need to play around with it for a while to get it to look natural and so that your face isn't all powdery looking. I use a very light moisturizing lotion on my face FIRST and let it completely absorb before I apply the Vikki Lamota Wonderlift, and then I let the Wonderlift DRY FOR HALF AN HOUR AT LEAST until it is fully firmed up, after which a slight white chalky look is on my skin... THEN, I get my hands damp under the faucet (shake off all the excess water) and rub MORE of the moisturizing lotion into my hands and mix it with the little bit of water in the palms of my hands and then lightly PAT my hands all over my face where it appears white or chalky looking. I only use a tiny bit of make-up as a TOUCH UP ONLY on places that have blotches or redness, because you CANNOT rub makeup over your face once the Wonderlift has dried or it will simply ball up and take the Wonderlift OFF! It takes some practice, but if you are dedicated to looking YEARS YOUNGER (as I am!!) then this will do the trick!
on June 21, 2013
I have used this product for over ten years and would not be without it. When I start to run low I order another bottle to have on hand. It only takes a tiny, tiny drop of this product to do the job under each eye. Most people apply too much and it turns white on the skin. I have found that if I put it on with a touch of moisturizer, it works great and no white patches. And the moisturizer helps it stay flexible on the face. Will be part of my makeup case always!
on February 14, 2013
This product called Wonderlift does everything that it promises to do. You just have to use the Wonderlift as directed and sparingly. If you experience a white film, then you have used too much. What I would recommend is for you to apply your favorite moisturizer first- then apply Wonderlift or you can apply Wonderlift first and then your moisturizer and after that apply makeup if you want to. Either way just apply Wonderlift sparingly.

I will continue to order Wonderlift from this seller because of the fast service- my order/s always come earlier than expected and its not like I have to order 3 Wonderlifts to get a great price and product.
on December 7, 2010
My bottle does not pump. I have to take the lid off, turn it upside down, and bang it on my hand to get it out. I thought maybe the pump straw had just dislocated, but there isn't one in the bottle. The product is very thick, so its hard to get out of the bottle. As for the effectiveness of the product, I don't really see a difference. When applied, it leaves a flaky white substance on your skin that is very unattractive. It looks like your skin is peeling after a bad sunburn. I've tried using under makeup and on top of makeup, and neither way makes a difference. I would not buy this product again.
on March 31, 2013
I read the reviews on Vikki LaMotta's Wonderlift Serum and was excited to give it a try! It's been awhile since I purchased the produce and have tried it several different times - all with the same result. Nothing! I did not notice one iota of difference made by this product. It left me wondering just WHAT it was supposed to do! I mean...I have tried a LOT of products and I hate to say it, but this was the most disappointing.

And as another reviewer mentioned, after using the product one time the pump no longer works. I wouldn't mind this so much if the product worked but since it doesn't, the pump is all the more inconvenient.
on April 27, 2010
Miracles I don't expect, so it does do some temp firming an tightening on small lines. It goes on nicely an feels pretty good too. Make up was easily applied over top. Stayed nice to 4-6 hours, which is good since I have very oily face.
Have to be careful to not use to much or it leaves white areas an needs to be blended or feathered at edges so it doesn't show.
Over all only product that does as it says for a lift serum (with in my price range anyway).
on November 7, 2012
I have been using this product for years. I remember it used to cost around $6. I have never found anything better to use under my eyes to remove puffyness and tighten up the wrinkles. I give it high marks and the older I get the more I need it. It does not need the pump bottle, just a screw top will do nicely. Easier to shake up and keep it more uniformly liquid. Wonderlift will flake if not applied on a clean face and dabbed with a tissue to remove excess. I wish it would not thicken so much, it used to be more fluid. Keep it coming please.
on January 22, 2014
Have used for several years to tighten skin and smooth out pores. You have to learn how it works on YOUR skin. always use a moisturizer under it. Use only a drop or two. When fluid gets thick & pump no longer works, use a q-tip to apply. Worth every penny based on compliments I receive!
on January 25, 2013
I tried this product about 6 years ago. I was impressed with the results, but I had to get the hang of applying it properly.

The rule is "less is more". Applied with a light touch to the problem lines, and allowed to dry completely, you have a chance to remove any flakiness where too much got on. Use a slightly dampened QTip. Once you have "tidied up", you can then apply your foundation.

Another tip is to do the various line areas at different times. This takes bit longer, but it allows you to keep you face still while each section dries. Particularly where those pesky around the lip lines are - you need to maintain that area as still as you can with a normal expression, until the serum has dried.

I found that whenever I used it, I got a lot of compliments. I found it would last 4 to 5 hours. I think it's a super product if you have a photo shoot, or a special date, or some occasion where you really want to look great.

Because it is not sold in Canada, I don't get it often. Each time one gets something from the U.S., our stupid customs people tack on a huge fee. If it wasn't for that, I would get it all the time.
on January 28, 2014
Love the stickers/decals, as they matched my theme for my breakfast nook and I would recommend to all my friends

See 1 answered question