The Vilano FORZA 3.0 is equipped with a 12K Carbon racing fork, integrated brake lever shifters and shimano sora derailleur. This is an excellent choice for club rides, training and fitness.<strong>Full Specs:</strong></br> <ul> <li>Model: Forza 3.
Vilano FORZA 3.0 Aluminum Carbon Shimano Sora Road Bike
|Price:||$449.00 - $624.58|
- A Strong Lightweight 6061 Aluminum Frame w/ 12k Carbon Fiber Fork
- Shimano STI Shifters
- Shimano Sora
- 24 Speeds to Handle any Situation
- Free Pedals Included
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I ordered it in 56cm size.
- Assembly is not the easiest to do although not a problem for mechanically inclined.
- Care must be taken to route the cables properly and install brake caliper right. Clipping of brake line and putting crimp on cap is needed.
- Decide how high you want the steering wheel be by installing stem in either sloping up or down position (it is flippable).
- Decide if you need all three spacers under the stem. Not installing all (this will require you to saw some stem off after punching in anchor deeper into stem) will save some weight.
- It is a nice bike. When I told my co-workers with $2000 bikes how much I paid for this, they just stood quiet for a moment and said "niiiiiice". Of course these are the people who go to their LBS with a flat tire so anything will impress them.
- Brakes work pretty well. No problem locking rear wheel out of the chute, front I need to get used to since it is my weak hand... MTB brakes are easier to use after all.
- Carbon fork really takes edge out of rough surfaces. I was shocked how well this bike rides with 120psi in 23mm tires over rough patches.Read more ›
Well after spending another $150.00 :-( the bike works great! I have put another 30 miles on the bike with no problems what so ever! So the long and the short of this is get better tire before you put the bike together and avoid my headaches! The only other thing that disappointed me with the bike was the blemish in the bike frame out of the box!
This bike as shown in the picture does not come with carbon fork, I've verified that the fork included in the package they sent me did not include carbon fork it was a aluminum alloy fork (not to mention it was defective and they had to send me a replacement fork) ... the new fork they sent me was different and it was a carbon fork and looks different than the pictures provided.
I had to pay out of pocket for a mechanic to replace the fork (or the warranty would of been void). They refused to compensate me for this.
The quality of seat and peddles are poor, I bought a replacement for them separately. You get for what you pay for. I feel if I had not gotten the defective fork and it was actually carbon as advertised then I could of given this a higher rating.
[Edited: Customer service called back with reimbursement of the replacement costs and compensated for the time the process took. Hence I have revised my rating to 4/5 as I like the "final" bike as it's great for what you pay for!]
In my opinion, the bike is well designed and executed. The microshift gear levers work well. The brakes are good and the bike is comparatively light. The carbon fiber front fork appears sturdy.The wheels are lined with a hard plastic material meant to prevent the spokes from poking into the tube. Almost everything is adjusted via an allen head fitting. The fit and finish are excellent. After a few rides, including hills, the bike has proven itself to be an excellent performer. For an out-of-the-box road bike it would be hard to beat.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am new to road biking, but wanted to get a bike I would feel good about. This bike is great. It came "disassembled," but I only had to put on the front wheel, handlebars... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Warren R.
As an entry level rider I had done a lot of homework to find a respectable bike at a decent price that would get me through the MS150 where I planned to ride in support of a friend... Read morePublished 24 days ago by RO
Great product. I have had it since late October and have yet to find anything wrong with it. Well, besides the tire toobs. Read morePublished 3 months ago by John
I'm not one to write reviews, but I felt it would be good to. I read numerous reviews on this bike before I purchased & was slightly nervous because it seemed to be such a mixed... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is my first road bike and I love it. Assembly was easy. I've replaced the seat, but still have the original tires. Both derailleurs are shimano sora. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Richard B. Wright
12/17/2105: My wife bought me this bike for Christmas this year. I have NOT yet been able to take it out and ride it because it's obviously not Christmas yet. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Joe La
I’m a retiree and my background has always been in mechanical repairs. I’ve been back into biking for about 4 years now. Up until this purchase of the Vilano Forza 3. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
First road bike I've ever owned. I love it. Since it is my first I, have nothing to compare it with. I think Its a good beginners bike at a good price for the occasional rider. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Amazon Customer