Vilano Shadow 2.0 Road Bike - Shimano STI Integrated Shifters
- Shimano STI Integrated Brake Lever/Shifters offer precise and controllable braking and shifting in a convenient single unit designed for the road
- 6061 Double Butted Aluminum Aero Frame w/ Integrated Headset
- Fork: 700c 1 1/8" Threadless
- Wheelset: 700c Doubled Walled CNC Machined Side
- Free pedals included
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Vilano Shadow 2.0 Road Bike
The Vilano Shadow 2.0 Road Bike is an inexpensive entry level bike that will get you road riding! Take this bike on your next group ride, try some interval training, or even commute to work on it. Shimano STI shifters offer both shifting and braking in a single unit. The Shadow 2.0 is a lightweight road bike ready for anything.
- Speeds: 14
- Frame: 6061 Double Butted Aluminum Aero Frame w/ Integrated Headset & Internal Cable Routing
- Fork: 700c 1 1/8" Threadless
- Shifters: Shimano A070 STI Integrated Brake Lever
- Front Derailleur: Shimano
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- Brakes: Dual Pivot Alloy Caliper
- Wheels: 700c Doubled Walled CNC Alloy Machined Sides
- Tires: CST 700c x 25c
This bike will arrive partially assembled in a large cardboard box. Here is a brief list of what you need to do to complete assembly:
- Flip the stem, install front wheel
- Install handlebars
- Install saddle
- Install pedals (**the RIGHT pedal is installed clockwise, the LEFT counter clockwise**)
- True the wheels
- Tune the brakes, derailleurs
While assembly is simple, we highly recommend bringing the bike to a local shop for a safety check/tuning by a qualified bike mechanic!
Bike Sizing Information
Choosing the correct bike size is important for safety and comfort. Ideally, there should be minimum of about 1"-2" between the rider and the top bar of the bike. To get the best fit, first measure your inseam. Column "B" on the size chart is the bike's stand over height. If you are in between sizes, go with the smaller frame size for the most comfortable ride.
Have you signed up for a charity ride? Consider the Vilano Shadow 2.0 to help you meet your goals!
With Shimano A070 STI (Shimano Total Integration) Integrated Brake Lever Shifters, the Shadow 2.0 offers precision shifting and completely controlled braking right at your fingertips.
Vilano Bikes has offered affordable, quality bicycles since 2008. Check out Vilano's extensive online knowledge base with assembly helps, maintenance tips, product information and more.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Overall its a nice bike but came with a few issues.
Update: My pedal stripped out, possibly my fault for not tightening enough. Instead of tracking down a replacement crank i decided to replace the entire crankset with the shimano "tourney" compact crankset to match the rest of the components. It was a perfect fit using a 68x110 bottom bracket (i used a shimano un55). I learned that the stock bottom bracket was a 68x120 a brand called "Zhongya" to go with the original prowheel crank. The Shimano un55 and Tourney crankset are much smoother..
Most recent customer reviews
I didn't add the assembly package, but it seems okay to do later by self!Read more