- File Size: 1977 KB
- Print Length: 232 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: August 13, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B074T1FT9K
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#380,533 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #112 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Values & Virtues
- #240 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Self-Esteem
- #272 in Books > Teens > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Values & Virtues
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $6.00 (60%)
Vile Magic (Abnormals Underground #4) Kindle Edition
|Word Wise: Enabled|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There were definitely some revelations in this book. Alyssa learns more about her ancestry, and we learn the history of the vampire species, as well as the mystery behind who turns and who doesn't. There are new and old enemies to battle, and new powers to explore. In this society, we also see parallels to our own society. The humans, or "normals" live in fear of what they do not understand, and as a result a powerful and charismatic leader is able to capitalize on that hate and channel it to advance his agenda. Although everything they do helps to bring about the end of the world and their own destruction, the humans think they are acting righteously and protecting their own interests. In actuality, they are oppressing the very people with the power to save them. It's a cautionary tale against xenophobia and nationalism.
I volunteered to review an ARC of this novel.
You really start to understand the characters even more in thus book, you see their motivation and what is meaningful to them especially Alyssa & Xavier. I am also really liking Mack, he is powerful in his own right only he doesn't want to be and I would love to read more about him and where he has come from.
Most definitely a 5* book that I highly recommend although readers will need to read the first three amazing books you fully understand what happens in this one.
The story is continuing with Alyssa and Xavier trying to save the world. It is not without its challenges.
Alyssa and Xavier are beginning to grow closer, which is awesome because I've been shipping them since the beginning. Whoohoo!
Thoreau/Leon is still bent on merging the Infernal with our world and is still making trouble (God, I hate him SO MUCH). And this shocking revelation is quite the doozy. It's going to be interesting to see how it affects everything.
And, Alyssa is forced to do something she really doesn't want to do...and we see the consequences of that.
This is a great installment in the series and I can't wait to see what's next.
I received an ARC from the author, this is my honest review.
I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book.
Most recent customer reviews
After awaking Death's ability, Alyssa has been scared to find out just what that means.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who bought this item also bought
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Self Esteem & Reliance
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Values & Virtues
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Self-Esteem
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Values & Virtues