- Series: American Research Center in Egypt Conservation (Book 3)
- Hardcover: 112 pages
- Publisher: The American University in Cairo Press; 1 edition (September 7, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9774160762
- ISBN-13: 978-9774160769
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 0.6 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,540,301 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Villa of the Birds: The Excavation and Preservation of the Kom al-Dikka Mosaics (American Research Center in Egypt Conservation) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Wojcech Kolataj has directed the Polish-Egyptian Project at Kom al-Dikka for more than twenty years.
GRZEGORZ MAJCHEREK has directed the archaeological program at Kom al-Dikka since 1988.
EWA PARANDOWSKA has worked on the preservation of mosaics in Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, and Sudan.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pictures are amazing and so detailed, something you'd need to travel to a museum to see before. But it is all her and much more than you would enjoy at a museum visit.