Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

VINE VOICEon October 13, 2015
I open more bottles of wine than I would care to admit. Corks can be a problem. The best bottle of wine can have a cork that just won't cooperate and you end up with cork in your wine when the cork splits as you're trying to pull it. Better corkscrews do work better. I've had the rabbit type, but I find the best tool is the one you have with you and they're so big they don't fit in the drawer I'd like to keep them in, so they don't get used. I have other corkscrews that work well, but no matter how great the corkscrew, you still have that tricky cork every once in a while. And, let's face it, it takes a bit of effort to get the corkscrew to actually screw straight down into the cork.

I like this cork remover because it's compact. It's easy to use. And it eliminates any problems associated with an uncooperative cork. Simply push the needle down through the cork. The only problem I could foresee is the needle somehow got bent. Once it's through the cork, just pump a few times and the cork pops out like a champagne cork. Then, you push the cork off of the needle. It couldn't be simpler.

I considered these for quite a while and hesitated because the prices were higher. I got this on Amazon Prime for a price I just couldn't pass up. I'm glad I finally got one.
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 14, 2015
So easy to use. Pops corks in a few seconds with 3 to 6 pumps and i don't have to worry about cartridges. Also you never rip apart a cork or get pieces in your wine.
on January 22, 2016
Excellent product we used it all the time so much easier than the traditional ones
on November 13, 2016
works good
on February 25, 2015
Handles perfectly. What a simple and easy way to pull out a cork from a bottle of wine! Couldn't get any easier. I am very happy with this product.
on September 14, 2014
Purchased to remove dry corks. So far it works great. The pressure builds up and the cork pops right out. There is a lot of plastic in it so I am curious how it will hold up.
on September 28, 2014
quick and easy
on May 22, 2014
Compact size, easy to store and so easy to use.
After using the first time I told my friends and they ordered too!
on July 18, 2015
This is different from the old way in that if you save the corks to make "hot pad" or work of art. Yes many things to do with them. Back to review; took me a few times. I kept forgetting to pump the air out and then remove the cork. It gives a clean removal and corks are intact. If having a bit of a challenge keep pumping the air out and then pull to remove the cork. Frustrating at first but you will get there. Also, side benefit, at least for me, building up my arm strength. Win win. Enjoy your new cork remover.
on June 7, 2014
I liked it so much I bought all my wine drinking friends one. They simply work as intended, very user friendly