Oil month Automotive HPC Magazine Deals Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Top Contributor: Campingon January 17, 2015
Looking for a product that would remove the foil from wine bottles easily and efficiently. Bought the Vinara Foil Remover based on reviews. Its easy to use and does a fine job at removing the foil from a wine bottle. You just put the four metal wheels over the top of the bottle and spin around and the foil is perfectly cut. Cant make it any easier than that. Its a simple design and hopefully will last for many years to come. This review will be updated if necessary.
on March 15, 2014
We've been drinking wine for years, and are constantly using foil cutters to open the bottles. I'm always replacing them with locally bought items which turn out to be junk. Some of them are so "cheap" they only have two instead of four wheels for cutting - can you believe it? At other times the cutter will twist in your hand, or the wheels will fall off. One time the cutter broke in half. I found this product on Amazon. Although a little pricey, it works like a charm. The cutter is sturdy and won't twist in your hand. It has FOUR cutting wheels, which are very sharp. The foil will cut completely with as little as a half-turn. I love this cutter and highly recommend it.
on December 3, 2014
I've been struggling with old rabbit foil opener for long time. Finally I decided to buy a new one....what a difference! This makes it easy to open...not much effort to use it. So happy I decided to buy this..and it's so cheap...what took me so long!
on March 5, 2014
Hate to wait for my chardonnay! This is a great little tool to get to cork in a jiffy. Buy two, just in case it breaks, though it is holding up like a champ. Just don't ever want to waste time finding a sharp knife. :-)
11 comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
These work really well. The hardest part of opening a bottle of wine to me is cutting the foil, not removing the cork. It's easy to cut one's finger with a knife. I bought three of these so that I can always find one.
on October 7, 2014
Can't live without it. Why waste time scratching at the foil with the corkscrew when you can remove it effortlessly? I give this little doodad to folks all the time; at first they don't get it, but then it becomes indispensable.
on September 12, 2014
This was cheap and a great little kitchen upgrade. I always felt weird having to use a steak knife to slice through that foil on every bottle of wine! This feels like the "right" way to do it. Much more civilized. $5 well spent.
on August 1, 2014
It is a Good Item to take off the top cover of Wine bottle; I even got it for a friends because they were impressed. I worked in Wineries before and can say, using this is a Easier way to get into a Good Wine!
on February 28, 2014
I was looking for a couple of these and this was definitely the best price.I didn't want an entire set just this. They are inexpensive and work great. I did think the picture was a little misleading. You might think you are getting 2. Your not, it's just one.The picture of the back should be separate.
on February 20, 2015
Stop now ! Don't buy this, look for and buy the Arch Foil cutter instead. Just avoid this piece of junk, the screws will just fall out of it 6 months later and you will have to throw it out. What a waste of money.