Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animespring animespring animespring  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 303 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 352 reviews
on January 17, 2015
Looking for a product that would remove the foil from wine bottles easily and efficiently. Bought the Vinara Foil Remover based on reviews. Its easy to use and does a fine job at removing the foil from a wine bottle. You just put the four metal wheels over the top of the bottle and spin around and the foil is perfectly cut. Cant make it any easier than that. Its a simple design and hopefully will last for many years to come. This review will be updated if necessary.
on March 15, 2014
We've been drinking wine for years, and are constantly using foil cutters to open the bottles. I'm always replacing them with locally bought items which turn out to be junk. Some of them are so "cheap" they only have two instead of four wheels for cutting - can you believe it? At other times the cutter will twist in your hand, or the wheels will fall off. One time the cutter broke in half. I found this product on Amazon. Although a little pricey, it works like a charm. The cutter is sturdy and won't twist in your hand. It has FOUR cutting wheels, which are very sharp. The foil will cut completely with as little as a half-turn. I love this cutter and highly recommend it.
on January 4, 2015
I used to keep a mat knife in the drawer with the cork screw and it was still a pain to get the foil off. This little gadget makes it a 5 second breeze. Spin it around the top one time and presto, you can just take the very top off easily.
on December 3, 2014
I've been struggling with old rabbit foil opener for long time. Finally I decided to buy a new one....what a difference! This makes it easy to open...not much effort to use it. So happy I decided to buy this..and it's so cheap...what took me so long!
on March 5, 2014
Hate to wait for my chardonnay! This is a great little tool to get to cork in a jiffy. Buy two, just in case it breaks, though it is holding up like a champ. Just don't ever want to waste time finding a sharp knife. :-)
on June 1, 2014
I used to have a foil cutter that came with the ScrewPull set, but I don't know what happened to it. I either lost it or it eventually became dull and threw it out (no blame on that brand, I open a lot of bottles of wine). But, this is an excellent replacement at an awesome deal of a price. Highly recommended!!!
on December 13, 2014
These work really well. The hardest part of opening a bottle of wine to me is cutting the foil, not removing the cork. It's easy to cut one's finger with a knife. I bought three of these so that I can always find one.
on October 7, 2014
Can't live without it. Why waste time scratching at the foil with the corkscrew when you can remove it effortlessly? I give this little doodad to folks all the time; at first they don't get it, but then it becomes indispensable.
on September 12, 2014
This was cheap and a great little kitchen upgrade. I always felt weird having to use a steak knife to slice through that foil on every bottle of wine! This feels like the "right" way to do it. Much more civilized. $5 well spent.
on February 28, 2014
I was looking for a couple of these and this was definitely the best price.I didn't want an entire set just this. They are inexpensive and work great. I did think the picture was a little misleading. You might think you are getting 2. Your not, it's just one.The picture of the back should be separate.