Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Top Contributor: Campingon January 17, 2015
Looking for a product that would remove the foil from wine bottles easily and efficiently. Bought the Vinara Foil Remover based on reviews. Its easy to use and does a fine job at removing the foil from a wine bottle. You just put the four metal wheels over the top of the bottle and spin around and the foil is perfectly cut. Cant make it any easier than that. Its a simple design and hopefully will last for many years to come. This review will be updated if necessary.
on March 15, 2014
We've been drinking wine for years, and are constantly using foil cutters to open the bottles. I'm always replacing them with locally bought items which turn out to be junk. Some of them are so "cheap" they only have two instead of four wheels for cutting - can you believe it? At other times the cutter will twist in your hand, or the wheels will fall off. One time the cutter broke in half. I found this product on Amazon. Although a little pricey, it works like a charm. The cutter is sturdy and won't twist in your hand. It has FOUR cutting wheels, which are very sharp. The foil will cut completely with as little as a half-turn. I love this cutter and highly recommend it.
on March 5, 2014
Hate to wait for my chardonnay! This is a great little tool to get to cork in a jiffy. Buy two, just in case it breaks, though it is holding up like a champ. Just don't ever want to waste time finding a sharp knife. :-)
11 comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
These work really well. The hardest part of opening a bottle of wine to me is cutting the foil, not removing the cork. It's easy to cut one's finger with a knife. I bought three of these so that I can always find one.
on September 12, 2014
This was cheap and a great little kitchen upgrade. I always felt weird having to use a steak knife to slice through that foil on every bottle of wine! This feels like the "right" way to do it. Much more civilized. $5 well spent.
on August 1, 2014
It is a Good Item to take off the top cover of Wine bottle; I even got it for a friends because they were impressed. I worked in Wineries before and can say, using this is a Easier way to get into a Good Wine!
on February 28, 2014
I was looking for a couple of these and this was definitely the best price.I didn't want an entire set just this. They are inexpensive and work great. I did think the picture was a little misleading. You might think you are getting 2. Your not, it's just one.The picture of the back should be separate.
on February 5, 2015
Don't buy! Sorry to sound so blunt but this product sucks! I bought a couple of them and all of them only lasted a few times. Very cheap, the "rollers" fell out after two uses. Now I need to buy different ones. Very disappointed with these. I should have known this by the price!
on May 7, 2015
I thought this couldn't be much different that the Screwpull version we had for years. I was wrong! The quality just isn't here. The blades are dull and out of alignment. Net result is it takes more effort to cut the foil and makes a mess doing it.
on February 27, 2014
Ok... So we drink a lot of wine... This is a must have! Easy to use, but, of course, the wheels wear out eventually. Still, you have to understand, like anything else, it eventually needs to be replaced. For the occasional user, it will last a long time, well worth the cost!