Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Campingon January 17, 2015
Looking for a product that would remove the foil from wine bottles easily and efficiently. Bought the Vinara Foil Remover based on reviews. Its easy to use and does a fine job at removing the foil from a wine bottle. You just put the four metal wheels over the top of the bottle and spin around and the foil is perfectly cut. Cant make it any easier than that. Its a simple design and hopefully will last for many years to come. This review will be updated if necessary.
on March 15, 2014
We've been drinking wine for years, and are constantly using foil cutters to open the bottles. I'm always replacing them with locally bought items which turn out to be junk. Some of them are so "cheap" they only have two instead of four wheels for cutting - can you believe it? At other times the cutter will twist in your hand, or the wheels will fall off. One time the cutter broke in half. I found this product on Amazon. Although a little pricey, it works like a charm. The cutter is sturdy and won't twist in your hand. It has FOUR cutting wheels, which are very sharp. The foil will cut completely with as little as a half-turn. I love this cutter and highly recommend it.
16 helpful votes
on January 4, 2015
I used to keep a mat knife in the drawer with the cork screw and it was still a pain to get the foil off. This little gadget makes it a 5 second breeze. Spin it around the top one time and presto, you can just take the very top off easily.
on March 5, 2014
Hate to wait for my chardonnay! This is a great little tool to get to cork in a jiffy. Buy two, just in case it breaks, though it is holding up like a champ. Just don't ever want to waste time finding a sharp knife. :-)
19 helpful votes
20 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on December 3, 2014
I've been struggling with old rabbit foil opener for long time. Finally I decided to buy a new one....what a difference! This makes it easy to open...not much effort to use it. So happy I decided to buy this..and it's so cheap...what took me so long!
on June 1, 2014
I used to have a foil cutter that came with the ScrewPull set, but I don't know what happened to it. I either lost it or it eventually became dull and threw it out (no blame on that brand, I open a lot of bottles of wine). But, this is an excellent replacement at an awesome deal of a price. Highly recommended!!!
16 helpful votes
Enthusiast: Cookingon December 13, 2014
These work really well. The hardest part of opening a bottle of wine to me is cutting the foil, not removing the cork. It's easy to cut one's finger with a knife. I bought three of these so that I can always find one.
on October 7, 2014
Can't live without it. Why waste time scratching at the foil with the corkscrew when you can remove it effortlessly? I give this little doodad to folks all the time; at first they don't get it, but then it becomes indispensable.
13 helpful votes
on September 12, 2014
This was cheap and a great little kitchen upgrade. I always felt weird having to use a steak knife to slice through that foil on every bottle of wine! This feels like the "right" way to do it. Much more civilized. $5 well spent.
10 helpful votes
11 helpful votes
on August 1, 2014
It is a Good Item to take off the top cover of Wine bottle; I even got it for a friends because they were impressed. I worked in Wineries before and can say, using this is a Easier way to get into a Good Wine!
10 helpful votes