Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 24, 2015
This works great and is very simple. I no longer have to drink the whole bottle in a couple of days. Wine easily last 2 weeks now. Just takes an extra minute to pump the handle. I usually pump 100 times which takes about 40 seconds.
on March 12, 2017
Nice product, seems to work well. I have never had anything like this before, only 'issue' is that it takes a LOT of pumps, suggested 40 to 90 depending on how empty the bottle is, no way to tell when it's 'done' but goes fairly quickly as short strokes. Seems good though the strokes pull hard to do it fast enough to shorten the time, hopefully it will last - so far so good and it LOOKS GREAT!! ;-)
on July 31, 2015
Broke after a month of use. Spend a little extra money to get a higher quality one
on February 2, 2015
working fantastic. 40 or so pumps sounded like a lot, but it's cake. small and easy to store, but with a solid trustworthy quality feel. seals well--we've laid bottles down, no problems.
on January 17, 2014
This product does exactly as it says it does. The main thing that attracted me to this product is how simple it is to use. Very stylish and perfect for wine.
on July 15, 2017
 Loves: It's small, it's convenient, it's super simple to use, and it seems to work!

Eh's: Honestly I'm never sure how much pumping is "enough" pumping. At some point it becomes harder to pump the device, but it never becomes completely impossible. After pumping, if I remove the cork, there's an audible "popping" sound (which is why I assume this works) but I wish I had some clear indicator that was more reliable than just guesstimating what will be enough.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 13, 2015
These are the best vacuum wine bottle stoppers for the money. The rubber portion goes up further than other designs, allowing you to pull it off easier. There is a metal portion just above that which adds strength. This is where other vacuum stoppers have cracked. We recently both a third stopper after using two others for a year or so. Very happy with this purchase and highly recommend them.
on April 1, 2015
pretty much useless. - the vacuum impact is almost none
on June 5, 2014
Works great so far. The instructions say to do up to 40 pumpsbut I find that even 10 is enough. You cannot beat the price too.
on March 24, 2014
I was somewhat hesistate in ordering this stopper not knowing if I was making a wise purchase however I did purchase it and am pleased. My only regret is that it is only one stopper in the box. I think thay I will purchase a couple more for other bottles of wine that I may have. It's so easy to use this stopper...open your wine and if unfinished, just push the stopper in all the way and you're done.