Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 23, 2013
Overall I really like this bag. It is light weight but good quality. It is small but has enough room for my large wallet, comb, make up etc. etc.. It is easy to wear and feels like it is not even on when worn with the cross body strap. It can even be unstrapped and carried as a clutch. The only reason I did not give it a 5 was because the gray color is darker than in the picture. In the picture it looks more white than gray. But the gray is more like a medium gray. Other than that it is a very nice bag. Super soft!!!!
on May 18, 2014
I own several Vince Camuto bags. I really love the soft, buttery leather and flattering hardware on the bags. This bag is a great small cross body bag perfect for me as a weekend bag or night out. I love the light grey leather with the gold hardware too. Beautiful! Thanks Vince!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.