Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on May 15, 2014
Bought the white color at a fairly good price with the 20% reduction offered during Mothers Day week and a gift card. I received my bag today, I really love it. I intend to use it every day for work, the size is good for all the goodies women can have and the bag stay well on the shoulder, Not so sore about the material; its is described as Bapeem and I was not able to find the definition of this word online. My only issue is the fact that there is no pocket inside. The bag came with a type of purse with zipper, but I would have prefer to have a pocket inside the bag. I will keep it.
on August 11, 2014
This bag arrived earlier than expected although it felt like forever. So, first thought: TOO BIG!!
I'm Asian and small sized as compared to Europeans. But when I wear heels and dress well, it looks good.
I actually love the design and feel of the bag. I tend to agree that it's not leather. It's some other kind of material.
The interior of the bag smells like a car interior. When I place all my stuff in, there's still a whole lot of room.
I would wear this occasionally when I'm in the mood of a bucket bag.
Conclusion:
Nice, would prefer it smaller but like it anyway.
on July 21, 2014
Saw it at macy's. That was love at first sight. When I was ready to buy it, it was gone. Checked amazon, and was surprised seeing it here! I ordered it right away. I don't know what are you people talking about, but it's genuine leather. Love it.
on March 23, 2014
I love this bag! Large enough for a day bag... Fits my iPad files. Etc! Love the man made material.... Holds up very well! Beautiful detail and gold hardware! Going to order a 2nd one in a different color!
on July 6, 2014
I absolutely loved the details, color and quality of the bag. I returned it because it was too big for my taste.
on July 9, 2014
Excellent quality, beautiful colour, sturdy shape, carefully packed. Exactly what I was expecting it to be. I just love it!!
on March 3, 2014
Purchased this bag a few days ago. As always, super fast shipping from Amazon- yay! When I received the bag, I immediately noticed that this was not a leather bag, which for some reason I thought it was going to be from the description. The material was vinyl-like, with the inside treated to look like suede. The details on the bag and the materials unfortunately made it look cheap, and for the price, cheap it wasnt. I decided to return.
6 people found this helpful
on March 31, 2014
I LOVE this bag! Perfect for spring & summer! It's actually is made out of real leather, not sure what the other 2 reviews were about, there is no, lining but the interior doesn't shed like other unlined bags. The strap is comfy too!
on July 24, 2014
Simply AMAZİNG
on July 11, 2014
Nice purse. But it was too big for me.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.