Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Vince Camuto Riley Shoulder Bag

on November 12, 2014
I love everything about this bag and get complements on a daily basis! Perfect size, great pockets inside and zipped pocket outside. Also a great price!
on January 8, 2015
Love the bag but the zipper keeps getting stuck from first day I bought. Thinking about returning.
on January 17, 2015
Love this bag. The quality is great
on February 4, 2015
I like it
on April 3, 2014
Over all this is a pretty good looking bag. However, it is not the best Looking Vince Camuto. It's spacious and cute. I'm just not a fan of the pebble leather on this particular bag. I have seen better by other designers and better by Vince Camuto. I'm returning it.
2 helpful votes
on February 18, 2014
This is an attractive bag that can hold a lot of stuff and Iove that it has an outer pocket. The problem is that the metal hinges on the strap make a squeaking sound when you walk so I returned it. I also checked out this bag in a department store and it had the same issue so it wasn't just isolated to the bag I ordered.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.