|Fits as expected||
Vince Camuto Women's Bernadine Riding Boot
|Price:||$228.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 23" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.75"
- Boot opening measures approximately 15" around
- Above-the-knee boot with full-length rear stretch panel and flexible notch behind the knee
- Three-quarter zip at instep
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
- Save 10% on selected shoes, boots and accessories when you spend $90.00 or more from Shoe Parlor. RESTRICTIONS MAY APPLY (I.E. UGG) Offer ends October 25th, 2017. Enter code ASTEALSP at checkout Enter code ASTEALSP at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Bernadine by Vince Camuto are shoes that are in vogue without compromising comfort or durability The soft-toe and manmade will keep your feet feeling comfortable and the quality suede materials will provide years of wear
Vince Camuto is a true footwear innovator, both of design and of industry. The designer and creator of the Camuto group, Vince Camuto produces many brands and styles, and Vince Camuto women's shoes are among the most beautiful and finely crafted footwear available.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00XXQUK26
- Item model number: Bernadine
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 3, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These boots are beautiful. The color is a dark tan, almost on the brown side, but beautiful, comfortable, soft and extremely worm.
True size. I usually wear 7.5 - 8. I ordered 7.5 and they fit perfectly.
The shaft height is actually 22" when measured the correct way (from the arch). I'm 5'9 and it still covered my knees, which is great but not as high as I would like. But that's my fault for being too tall :(
Most recent customer reviews
I am 5'5" and boots go over my knees and fit is good.