Vince Camuto Women's Estelli Dress Sandal,Black,5.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 3.25"
- Huarache-inspired heeled sandal
- Tapered block heel
- Functional silver-tone buckle
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Vince Camuto is a true footwear innovator, both of design and of industry. The designer and creator of the Camuto group, Vince Camuto produces many brands and styles, and Vince Camuto women's shoes are among the most beautiful and finely crafted footwear available.
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 8.1 x 3.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.9 pounds
- ASIN: B00I022L98
- Item model number: Estelli
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 8, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I didn't purchase mine from Amazon but I did buy the same brand color from HSN and the leather was very squeaky and loud just like the previous review stated. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Trina
So cute and comfortable for a few wears. But a the leather softened and stretched, the shoe began to look clunky and lost it's shape. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Pepper Miller
order 1/2 size larger unless your have narrow feet. Very nicely made shoes with leather sole.Published 22 months ago by Liesa Smith
Fantastic beautiful pair of shoes but they run a 1/2 size small. I originally ordered my normal size 6 and had to exchange for the 6.5. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Gr8shopper
Love these shoes , the height is perfect and they look adorable , bought another pair of these shoes from another website in cream , amazon did not have my size .Published 23 months ago by shoe fetish
1 star for stiff squeaking leather when walking.Its so loud i had to return..They were comfy tho and so cute i ended up buying another pair for 60 elsewhere. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Sparks